πŸ’Œ Dear Mom πŸ’Œ- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5
    edited April 2021

Dear mom,

I know our family is unconventional and there are way too many males and we have broken alot of things over the years we didnt apologise for😁 and there are other things that were also broken but cant be replacedπŸ’”but we hope everyday you know that we love you very much and appreciate your presence in our lives.❀❀

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

My beloved mother .. you still help me even when I am old .. I got sick and stood by my side helping me while I am in the hospital for a whole year..and all of my childhood time... raised me and tired doing this .. you have my love and appreciation ..

and I hope that God will heal me and give me health and thatΒ I work again .. so as not to tire you with me any more .. I wish I could give the whole world as a present .. Thank you that you play some Candy Crush games and beat me in the BW3S game. This competition between us makes me laugh and happy.

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3

Dear mom,

Thank you for always being there for all of us when we needed you the most. And sorry we all grew taller than you. :)

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Dear mom,

Although we don’t say it often enough, I love you very much. You gave me and my sisters a wonderful childhood and raised us right and we were able to teach our kids, your grandchildren, to be wonderful people just like you πŸ₯°

Happy Mother’s Day

Love Nat. πŸŒΉπŸ’ž

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

Dear Mom,

thank you for being my rock and helping me through the difficult times. I am at peace knowing I can ask you anything even though we might not always see eye to eye. I know I am a better person because you taught me right from wrong and I hope I can be half the mother you were.

Happy mother's day with love!

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

I love my MUM very much πŸ’

My Mum is best.

Love.

My Son.

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,503 Level 5

πŸ’•πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΊ Dear Mum πŸ’•πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΊπŸ’• I want to remember what you were like, to think you are still alive and as then you listen to me and smile to me.

I love you❀❀❀

• Soda_Bottle
    Soda_Bottle Posts: 8 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thank you for holding my hand through my childhood life and your love. Thank you for teaching me everything I know now. Have a beautiful Mother's Day.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend

Dear Mum,

You learned us what family means. You put everything on the back burner for us, never thought of yourself, always only of us. Foregoing a lot.

We never forget you

We love you.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Dear Mom,

I would like to thank you for everything you gave me. You have made me happy all my life. I will never forget everything we do together with our family. You will always be in my heart for life.

πŸ‘©πŸ’–πŸŒˆ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?