๐ŸŽจFirst ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
๐Ÿ”ฅ Sodaliciously Hot Right Now!๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ’Œ Dear Mom ๐Ÿ’Œ- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• laleylaley Posts: 500 Level 3

Dear Mom,

Thanks for being such a warrior and raising me on your own, I love you! ๐Ÿ’ž

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• tamike000tamike000 Posts: 63 Level 3

Thank you for NEVER letting me ear candy....hmmmm....

• LoveDachsLoveDachs Posts: 18,652 Level 5

Thank you @Yosca for letting us share our thoughts to and about Mom. โค๏ธ

Hi Mom,

Just wanted to tell you that I love you very much, I miss you so much and hopefully someday we will see each other again. Until then I want you to know that you're in my thoughts every day. I never got to really say thank you for raising me, taking care of me and being there for me when it was just the two of us, after Dad died at the age of 39. I hope you did realize how much I appreciated you and loved you..and still do to this day. I'd like to think that you did. โฃ๏ธ Happy Mother's Day โฃ๏ธ

Your Daughter

Thanks@Diamond Lim for the tag ๐Ÿ’• and to @Nix66 ๐Ÿ’ž

• Valleegirl75Valleegirl75 Posts: 6 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Happy Motherโ€™s Day!! Hope youโ€™re day is full of joy. Thanks for all you have done and still do...love you to the moon and back ๐Ÿ˜˜

• me6412me6412 Posts: 6,405 Level 4
    edited April 29

Dear Mommy, I want to say there's not a day that goes by that I do not think about you or reminisce about the times we shared or the laughter and joy you brought into my life. Thank you for teaching me that family history is more than just a name it's about where you come from, and learning respect is given first and earned afterwards. You left me before you knew I had a son, so I believe you do now...but from the windows of Heavens mansions....One day we will meet again and then from there are story will continue on, I love you and miss you....Happy Heavenly Mothers Day "Mommy" ๐ŸŒนโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 7,165 Community Hub Moderator

Dear mummy,

Thank you for all the things you've done for us especially taking care of us singlehandedly, showing us an exemplary of independence, perseverance and tenacity.

Love you very much and wishing you happiness and good health.

Happy Mother's Day in advance.

Yours sincerely,

wykoon

P/S: @Yosca this is by far the most heartfelt thread I've come across and my eyes well up with tears whilst reading some of the heartwarming messages. Thank you for creating this wonderful discussion.

New to this Community? ๐Ÿค”Here's a guide to help you ๐Ÿงญ

Do you have any issue with the game? ๐Ÿ†˜ Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)๐ŸŽฏ

For German, French and Spanish speakers, head to our International Corner ๐ŸŒ

๐ŸŽจ New in the Hub: The Art Nook!ย Share your King Fanart!

๐ŸŽถ Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackย HERE!

๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’› โค๏ธ June is the Love Month in the Community!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚Humour us! Share your funny stories here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บDance like a ๐Ÿ”

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game ๐ŸŽฎ

• joshua2cjoshua2c Posts: 16 Level 2

Dear Mom

Thank you for your support, your love, your care and your friendship. You are a wonderful woman.

Love, you son

• GetHankedGetHanked Posts: 948 Level 5

Dear mom

I just want you to know

I love you, for all the pain you went through bringing me into this beautiful world, with the trees and the clouds and the planets swirling, sometimes it knocks the wind from my sails but I know I can always fall back onto you ๐Ÿ˜

What matters in life is to take a stand. There will be situations in life where we must take a stand. If we do not take a stand, then we will fall down in our own eyes. Let us take a stand for what is right. And let us raise our voice against injustice.

• Rock2233Rock2233 Posts: 5,551 Level 4
    edited April 29

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿž๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ

• YoscaYosca Posts: 4,865 Soda Moderator

Hello @Rock2233 In this thread you are expected to write a letter for Motherโ€™s Day. The badge will be revoked if you leave it like this ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŒŸEvery cloudย has aย silverย lining๐ŸŒŸ

โœจCarpe Diemโœจ

๐ŸŽ“ Math = Fun Badgeย ย here

๐ŸฅคSoda - Friends ๐ŸญGame contestย here

Win โญ๏ธGold and Badgesย hereย โญ๏ธ

• GummyBear222GummyBear222 Posts: 14 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thank you for all you did to care for me, and I love you so much. Wishing you a safe and happy year.

• rajdeeptbrajdeeptb Posts: 4,247 Level 5
    edited April 30

Dear Mom.

I'm Missing You So Much. I know You Also missing Me Because It's Almost 1 year Crossed Working me here.

But Now I can't Come Home Until this pandemic Ends totally and all things Will be Normal. I don't want to take Any risk.

Thanks For Everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘‡

Raj

And Thanks for tagging me dear @Diamond Lim

To Add More Features in F5 Team Visit HERE
    to Add More Boosters In Friends Game Please Visit HERE โœ”โœ”

Post Something Here & Show Your Weekly Progress Here ๐Ÿ•ค $ Know More About 7 Here

Be Safe And Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š ----- Have Fun ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

PLEASE REMEMBER TO REACT ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 12,742 Level 5
    edited April 30

Dear Mom, I want to wish you a happy Mother's Day. You always did for others and not much for yourself. Thank you for teaching me the meaning of good values. I think you would be pleased where I am writing this, I am around good friends and people.

Happy Mothers Day and I will see you again at my sundown.

Until then much Love โค๏ธ Your son, Glenn

This is a very nice thread Yosca!

โœจย ย Beginner's Cornerย  โœจ
    โœจย ย A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!ย  โœจ
  • aijaziqbalaijaziqbal Posts: 8,198 Candy Moderator

Dear Mom,

I love you. You are my world and i am everything because of you.....

Love you....๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Tlolo1968Tlolo1968 Posts: 16 Level 2

Dear MOM,

I want you to know that one of God's best creation was you. Thank you for teaching me about how to face some of life's biggest challenges. YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.