🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! 🌈

Options

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,957 Level 5
    Options

I retired after 45 years with my employer and was asked to come back a year (2022) later to help out and I agreed to. The only drawback is I can only work for them till October of this year. 😩

My retired coworkers think I was crazy to go back.

Good thing is I enjoyed what I did before I retired.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@Yosca

What have You Achieved and are You Proud of? 🌟

Well..the person I admire and always proud of was my mother. She can't read but she was excellent with maths. She not educated but she knew everything and always excell in what ever she was doing. She never doing thing half ways and very determined woman. I always ♥ ❤ 💓 💗 you, mother. I will always proud of you and pray for you.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,178 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Yosca for creating such a unique discussion. I love to learn more about our players. My unique story is that I have overcome the fear of some upcoming surgeries I am about to go through in the next couple of months. I have stood beside my husband every step of the way while he has went through so much with having cancer ♋ we found out 2 months ago he has cancer.. I have went every step with my son since he was 15 now 26 having cancer 💙 my daughter whom lives with me was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and selective mutism so I have been by her side I have endured so so much in the last couple of years and have overcome it but it has made me the soft hearted person I am today. It has made me one of the strongest women in the world. The thing is I love my family with all in me I would have not had it any other way other then standing beside them. I will stand by them until I fall. I have endured some of the most stress, aggravation, sadness, depression, and emotional situations in the last 2 years but I have come out of it a more stronger, better, and courageous person that is my unique story 😊

• sambrat
    sambrat Posts: 232 Level 3
    Options

I’m proud my father has survived cancer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,258 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

That was great! I am proud my father has also survived lung cancer. But unfortunately my father died due to heart attack on 20th April 2021. Rest in Peace to my father! 👼

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

I am proud for providing for my family

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options

I am proud of my personal growth.

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,326 Level 4
    Options

Hi, when I was a little girl I took special education classes and I also had 2 take a Learning Disability class 2 graduate high school. I am proud of myself, I liv on my own. Drive a car. But I do live alone. I like having my independence even though if I need help with something I always ask someone 2 help.

• teasir
    teasir Posts: 4,567 Level 4
    Options

Living life, one day at a time.

• Tanu_chauhan_1001
    Tanu_chauhan_1001 Posts: 379 Level 3
    Options

My family is my special uniqueness . And I m proud of my family . I m student of college . One time a fill a form of neet exam . Am I not prepared for this exam . Because I thought I m not fill that form so I can not prepared for exam . When my exam is come I do my best . I m surprised when I saw my result . I qualified that test . So on that day I m so happy and that day is my best day in my life 💝💝

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?