link my facebook and king account

Options
2Β»

Answers

• Vicky_Renee
    Vicky_Renee Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I already have the game linked with Facebook.

I use an android

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the detailed information @Pitty_Kitty!

• Vicky_Renee
    Vicky_Renee Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Why is it so difficult to navigate on this site to reset a password? Between King Community and King.com.

It's crazy.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Vicky_Renee

Thanks for providing more infos related to your case, I see this old thread misled both of us πŸ™‚

If you have been using a King account while playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga app and the app haven't been displaying no connection error, then your progress is safe. You can retrieve your progress and gold bars anytime anywhere on any device: by logging in to your King account you'll retrieve all your levels

As for your boosters: that's a different matter, as they're not saved and synced with King servers like progress and gold bars are. Therefore they can be lost if you change device or reinstall the game app

In profile settings of your King account in PSS game app, there's the option to reset password if you forgot it

Should you lose you progress for whatever reason or lose purchased items, you may contact Customer Care directly from your game app and ask them to manually restore it for you. (there's no customer care contact point in www.king.com anymore that I know of).

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch game app - visit settings- tap on "3 horizontal lines button" icon- tap on "customer care", visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Selects topics: "problem with my game" and "game didn't save". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

As for refunds in the game:

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers:launch game app - visit settings- tap on "3 horizontal lines button" icon- tap on "customer care",- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Apologies for the confusion πŸ˜”

To reset a password you only need to visit your account profile settings in game app.πŸ™‚

Most of the features related to game account are available in game apps. It's possible to contact King customer care from there . Plus change password, reset password if forgotten, change profile avatar picture of King account (but if you connect with FB account, avatar picture is retrieved from FB account)

Www.king.com is used to link a Facebook account and King account because this procedure is not available on mobile devices

King community is used to post questions, discussions, win gold bars for the game and be informed of anything related the game through discussions. Community account is a separate account from king account used to save level progress.

There's a community dedicated to Pyramid solitaire saga as well. You may visit it HERE . This is Soda community related to Candy Crush Soda Saga that's why I was only mentioning that game. Currently there's no moderator in charge of Pyramid so any moderator who knows Pyramid can assist you πŸ˜€

As for the crashing problem, did you check for device software updates? Did you check for Pyramid app updates?

Which is the device you use? (Make and model)

Which version is the device sofware?(for example android 11, iOS 15.5 etc)

Which version is Pyramid app ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?