New Feature: Social Hub πŸ‘«

Comments

• Precious0914
    Precious0914 Posts: 194 Level 3

@Nix66 thanks for tagging but I'm still not seeing my personal friends on my list, just random friends from the game

• JosΓ©_Savelkoul
    JosΓ©_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4

Do you think it's useful you ask? My answer is: No. We didn't need this. It all was going pretty well, having our FB-friends in the game. Now, everyone just disappeared (using my app, not when playing through FB) They do show up at the Weekly Race though, so they must be out there somewhere. Do you really think with every unnecessary feature you add to the game, that you're improving it? And at this post at the moment, I just see complaints. Please do get this sorted. Maybe get rid of this unnecessary feature would sort things and everyone would be happy again? Isn't it all about happy customers in the end?

Have a nice evening.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021

@LadyRaffie I have the feature but have decided not to accept it as my friends in my game along with myself share lives, unless we are able to give help by completing a level...not giving up Gold Bar's as I was asked to vote on in a Questionnaire on King Games Panel and I voted NO to this question along with buying Teammates Lollipop hammers, Extra moves, Free Switch, Stripped Candies as I believe in each member should be able to provide for themselves although I don't mind giving free lives or exchanging within the game as a Team sharing one giving free lives, another giving free Lollipop hammers another giving extra moves as this is what I voted on to be brought into our game's on King Games Panel as some of you may know or may not know that I participate as represent of the Community or maybe just myself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž so you can see this was brought into Candy Crush Saga, and I hope was going to be brought into Soda but only as I voted on....too many changes can bring unhappiness to our members and the Community.....Hope this helps you to understand my view point my friends β™₯οΈπŸ’―

@Nix66, @Yosca, @Origins7_Dale,

Tagging Community Hub Moderators in case members have questions @Elsa, @wykoon there are more changes coming to our Games to try and bring different kinds of features, levels, and events that King Games it sponsoring for our Community and members around the world to hopefully make it a better place, and bring more fun. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ™₯οΈπŸ’―

Yeah this sounds like I am am advertising for them....πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜„πŸ™ƒ it's on my Facebook, YouTube, Twitter account also βœŒπŸ€πŸ˜―πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜„

I don't get anything for this either, I do this for free and because I love everyone β™₯οΈπŸ’―

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

I didn't saw this feature yet but I will be definitely good way to make new friends

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021

Hi @LadyRaffie @Nix66 @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty @me6412 @Elsa @Precious0914 @JosΓ©_Savelkoul @hechicerilla @siti_payung @Heshan_G @Spinnifix, @wykoon, @namal_butt_01, @Diamond Lim, @Adav, @TFalls,

Our GM @Pitty_Kitty did a *Report on this, & I also *Reported my *Issue with it, even tho I don't have it. Seems it is affecting our *Friends List.

I do not have the *Social Hub Feature on *Win 10 yet. However, I do have the same issue on my *Friends List, that is, *No One Listed, including loosing everyone on my *High Score List also.

• Glitch - No Friends In List! - (9/9/2021) - CCSS - Origins7 Dale

For now, it seems I get *Soda Squad Team Lives, but, uncertain if I get any *Lives from my *Friends List, or if they get them.

See *URL above, for the rest of it. Includes a way to *Add Friends, that may work for you, on both *Soda & *Saga!

Need this fixed please, been a *Week now. Not only for *Friends / Lives, but was doing a *High Scoring List on *Soda also.

Have *1000s of *Friends over the years, so do not want to lose them. A real pain to *Rebuild your *Friends List back up. I use *Facebook & *King.com mostly for it. But, for now, no one showing up. So can't build it back up.

Await a *Fix on it. My *Device & *Soda Version listed in my *Signature below, in *Spoiler!

On *Win 10 *Signed Into *Facebook!

Might want to *Merge these *Reports coming in on this issue. See *URLs above.

*See also my *Post / *Report at:

• Have cut *Rewards by more than *50% on a *10 Level / Tier win. Including adding *5 min. Timed Rewards to it. Have *Tagged *Soda Staff there!

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

9/16/2021

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3

Definitely not working........ still have no friends :(

• TFalls
    TFalls Posts: 2 Newbie

Mine doesn't work either. Thought maybe just nobody liked me anymore 🀣. Also, can anyone tell me how to get CCS friends other than Facebook? Thanx!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,823 Level 5

@LadyRaffie and. @Nix66 I love this idea! The feature isn't in my game. But I want it. I think it will be beneficial. I want to have that connection to other players and especially my friends. I'd like the opportunity to send And receive lives. And the little hub guys icon reminds me of a bunch of happy mushrooms. Another nice thing about this feature is that if you don't like it, you don't need to use it

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5

Hi @LadyRaffie

I just went to the link you posted in you post to read how it works and what I just figured out makes this really a cool feature. πŸ€—

@siti_payung @me6412 @Origins7_Dale If figured out that if you can find their profile picture in any event or list in your game then just click on their profile picture and a box will show up and that’s where you can send them a request to be your friend. I thought I’d try to explain it better to everyone. This is cool. πŸ’•πŸ‘

If I would change anything it would be where to find the post that explains everything about the feature. πŸ‘

Thanks for the tag @Nix66 πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021

Hi @teresawallace44, @Yosca @Nix66 @Pitty_Kitty @LadyRaffie,

I guess you can't accept my request sent by the social feature, until you have it in your game as wellΒ @Origins7_DaleΒ . I can't do anything more via browser because we're already friends there and you can't do anything via w10 app, for now. Let's wait and seeΒ πŸ€”

@Origins7_Dale, I have sent a friend request to each of our Team members, but lost the original members I was playing with.

Plus other *Reports on losing *Friends in *Friends List, or other issues with this *Social Hub Feature. As I explained above, I do not have it, so *Clicking Names or other things do not work, until you get it.

It is however, causing issues on *Losing Friends in your *Friends List, as I reported above. King Studio did not *Prioritize the *Friends List, thereby causing these losses. Should allow them to go thru. Meaning those *Friends on *Facebook or *King.com. What happens on bad code writing, or, not doing enough *Testing on a feature first. Since it is being *Rolled Out to the players, affecting them, before they get the *Entire Feature.

My educated guess, on this issue. So might want to see my post at above *URL on perhaps trying to *Rebuild your *Friends List, for now, I cannot, until this is fixed.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

9/17/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?