Padlocked level? And now all my boosters are gone!

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 61 Level 3

So I got to this level: 7992. All boosters were padlocked. I thought this was a glitch. And FINALLY after two days, support said, "Oh that's just a thing...a padlocked level, part of the game." Fine, while I think it is incredibly stupid for the gamemakers to do this, if I had known, I would not have been troubleshooting. When I came here and looked for answers about "padlocks" on boosters, a suggestion was to reload the game, which I did. So lo and behold, I followed the suggestion. After playing the "padlocked" game, I went to the next level and ALL MY BOOSTERS, MOSTLY ONES I PAID FOR, and the earned ones ARE ALL GONE. In the past week I had purchased "boosters" via tickets at least twice, and maybe three times. NOW ALL ARE GONE. I PAID FOR THEM. Your stupid padlock game caused me to "reload" which took away all my boosters. NO DO NOT ASK ME FOR YET ANOTHER SCREEN SHOT OF PROOF. You have my money. I DO NOT have what paid for. THIS IS ON YOU. So what are you going to do.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Judy_Cardamone and welcome to Soda community

I'm sorry to hear you lost your boosters πŸ˜₯ Did logging out and in caused this glitch?

As for padlocked levels, that's right, the Game Studio purposefully designs some levels where you can't select boosters and nothing can be done about it.

Community can't handle purchases/refunds issues due to the sensitive nature of the information involved, but Player Support can. You can ask for replacements of boosters bought and not yet used.

Check this page for more info

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hmm, I think in your screenshot it just means that you cannot use boosters for it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?