Where are my goodies?

Options
phifor
phifor Posts: 2 Newbie

This is the second time that my accumulated ‘goodies’ ( gold bars , double fish etc …. ) simply disapear !i did not protest first time round putting it on the count of a ‘bug’.

But a second time !

This is NOT acceptable !!!

if a ploy to make me spend more , please be advised i am stopping all visits until i get an explanation AND a restoration of what i earned as per your own game rules

sorry 😢 you r not milking me any more …

philippe

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @phifor and welcome to Soda community

I'm sorry to hear about that. It is concerning this is happening again.

• Can you confirm nobody else has access to your account?
    • Do you use a King or Facebook account to save your progress with? King is moving away from Facebook in Soda (events and rewards may appear "locked or unavailable" for this reason) so you might need to create a King account in the future and sync it with your Facebook account using a pc or laptop (check here)
    • also check these guidelines, they might help you stop this issue from happening again

If you have a King account and can log out then let's try troubleshooting to see if reconnecting to the server makes your items appear again

• check for your device and Soda app updates
    • log out - close game - clear cache*- restart device - open game- log in - pass any easy level to reconnect to the server
    • you might need to repeat these steps 3-4 times

*be careful not to opt for "clear data", it deletes your boosters

About your boosters and goldbars losses, I'm not sure what happened. Maybe a glitch. Boosters can be lost due to glitches because they're saved on your device storage but not gold bars which are saved in King servers (same as your progress). If you confirm nobody else has access to your account then I can suggest you contact Player Support and ask them what happened to your gold bars and see if they can be restored. You can ask for a replacement for any purchased item but not yet used.

To contact Player Support on mobile devices: click cogwheel icon - "?" icon - "why can't I find my boosters " - scroll down and click "contact us" - fill in the form and send

If you don't play on mobile devices check this guide here

• phifor
    phifor Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Nobody else has access to my iphone and hence my candy crush game

i want an explanation and a refund of my ‘disappearing ‘goodies’ and i suppose that is only fair , in view of the amounts you have been collecting from me cummulatively ! So far !

what is a cogwheel icon anyways ?Cannot find it …

p

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

I have a terribly guilty confession. I ATE all of your goodies, OMG.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @phifor

Cogwheel icon is the settings icon you see in your Soda app

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?