multiple issues

Options
dm1
dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2

Hello, I am getting messages that there is no internet connection, which there is, and I cannot collect prizes. My 6 pies have also disappeared and the level race along with my team events are not showing, I cannot use gold bars as my device is saying cannot connect to store. Why are there so many problems with this game lately or have I been removed somehow from these events.

Thanks for your help.

Answers

• dm1
    Options

Hello Nix 66

Thank you for your quick response. I have been playing on the king account since day 1. When I try to log into my account it is saying there is a connection error. Should I try creating another account per your instructions. This problem has just come up within the last week.

I also misread the announcement...I read it the other way around in that we were now playing on facebook....oops!

Debbie

• dm1
    Options

Hello again, I now cannot connect to King when I try to log in on the games. I am not getting a connection. Is it my device or something at your end.

Thanks again

• dm1
    Options

Hello Nix66:

I have followed all your instructions to no avail. I finally took my table to a computer tech and he has checked everything out. It seems the issue is at your end. There are problems with other players going back to January. He is saying there are issues with these apps at your end. Please advise what these issues might be and when they will be fixed.

Thank you

Debbue

• eddiegarr
    eddiegarr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello. I have been getting the same ‘connection error’ while logging in or claiming prizes. Although my progress is still where it was, nothing else seems to be working optimally.

Turns out im unable to even send a screenshot (your system says network error but im connected)

• dm1
    Options

I cannot even take a screeshot as I can't get connected. As I said it is not my device. I am envious that you can play daily but it appears that there are a number of us that can't. eddiegarr has just posted the same problem. My device is on internet even though the message says I'm not and I cannot be connected. Very frustrating to say the least.

• dm1
    Options

Also getting confused as to what platform is closing....is it facebook or king platform. This is the message I got when I logged into king.com:

we would like to inform you that from 31 March 2022 we will be removing Candy Crush Soda Saga from www.king.com and the game will no longer be playable. We will also be disabling new in-game purchases via www.king.com on 14 February 2022. lYou can also continue playing Candy Crush Soda Saga on the following platforms.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?