(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you @popslavica I'll forward this to community manager. As soon as I have an update I'll have you know

One last question I forgot to add, do you save your progress through Facebook log-in? or do you use a King account?

• popslavica
    popslavica Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

hello,

I've used facebook login until You announced that you're transitioning away from that save method, so I switched to king.com account, and I'm using it right now.

• SoDa72
    SoDa72 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

ok heres my id 1405 974 095

yes i play on a app from the microsoft store. i have tried to delete and reinstall and it still dont work. when i put the soda icon on my task bar, if i keep on clicking on it repeatedly the icon will disapear and a blue box will pop up saying Give us a minute We’re updating Candy Crush Soda Saga. It should be ready to use again shortly.

it has been saying that since yesterday am

I do remember getting a message that popped up last week saying the game was not supported in my browser. i dont know what that means lol

• autismmommy76
    autismmommy76 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I've tried all of the above as well. Reset, uninstall, reinstall.. I just get the flash of the game too. I tried to come here yesterday but it said my username doesn't exist. so i had to do a new one.. i used facebook login until a few months ago when it disappeared so i made the king acct. i was on day 250 something i believe, and am well over level 1000, king sent me an email when i reached level 1000, so i know i'm in their system, but yesterday the game and myself seemed to have vanished. please help :) tia

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

thank you very much for your help @SoDa72 I appreciate it 🙏 . I'm sorry you had to uninstall the app to further check this

I've now forwarded all your infos.

As soon as I have updates about this issue from the community manager, I'll be sure to post them here. Hopefully a solution will be found soon.

For the other players: please don't try to uninstall the app for now, it's clearer now that it won't help since it's not an isolated issue anymore.

If you'd like to share your device and app details as well, feel free to do so

thank you for your patience

• hopescandycrush
    hopescandycrush Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I also uninstalled the app and it didn't work. Hope this issue can be resolved soon. It stinks to lose all the days of daily login and the rewards. I can play on fb but it doesn't offer any of the extra or credit for a daily login.

• Cheyanne414
    Cheyanne414 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I've tried all of the above as well. Reset, uninstall, reinstall.. I just get the flash of the game too. I also switched from facebook, as requested to a King account. Worked ok until yesterday, now just a flash. Can't get it to work no matter how many times I uninstall, reboot, reinstall. Plenty of space on computer, great internet connecction. Thanks for any help!

• charlie567
    charlie567 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
  • Gee_62
    Gee_62 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I play on windiws 10 also, game worked this morning. Now it starts to load and then disappears. the other CC games still work.

• charlie567
    charlie567 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Yes this is what happens other games work fine

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?