There is still a connect break

Options

Answers

• KMBCCS2022
    KMBCCS2022 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Brand new kindlefire8plus. Played both Crush saga and soda for a week. Getting connection errors on both tonight. Frustrated.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

Oh my @KMBCCS2022 That is really frustrating.

Can you try troubleshooting please: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

If that doesn’t work you could try this too: Force close all your apps, turn off all WiFi connections, turn off mobile data, etc. that there is no internet connection. Then try to open the game; the application will tell you that there is no connection. So turn on your internet connection, either data or wifi, but with the game open. See if you can log in.

Also ensure your internet service provider is not experiencing any known issues.

If you keep the login error, please let me know and I’ll forward it to the CM!

• KMBCCS2022
    Options

Thank you. Will try. Not using cellular for games. Kindle fire usage is for reading and gAmes almost exclusively.

• KMBCCS2022
    Options

Already checked internet.twice.

• KMBCCS2022
    Options

By the way. How in the world do you log ouT if you cannot connect to sign in?

• KMBCCS2022
    Options

Quick update. Used all my boosters in soda. Uninstalled then reinstalled which seemed to fix issue. Give it a week though! Will try with crush saga in a bit. Sure takes the fun and relaxation out of it for a while....

• Yosca
    Options

Hello @KMBCCS2022 I found this in King Support to try:

a. Please close all apps and restart the device

b. Please check for any updates for your device and apps in the Amazon Appstore. 

c. Clear the cache frequently using this sequence: Menu => Choose Settings => Scroll down to and tap on Clear All Cookie Data.

Please follow the steps. If this doesn’t help I’ll forward it, but I need to know: Can you check what game version do you have, what version Operating System and can you post a screenshot of the error you see now? Thank you 🙂

• KMBCCS2022
    Options

I already took those steps before contacting you. Just so we do not waste more of your time, lets call me better than novice trouble shooter but not professional level either.

• Yosca
    edited May 2022
    Options

Should the problem reoccur, please let me know. @KMBCCS2022 🤗

• KMBCCS2022
    Options

It remains a problem on candy crush saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?