There is still a connect break

Options
13»

Answers

• KMBCCS2022
    KMBCCS2022 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Yosca, you wanted to know if it happened again. I had both saga and soda working for a couple of hours, and now, there is a connection error again and I cannot even log on to either game. That was after I uninstalled and reinstalled and lost all purchased and earned boosters. That was with a clear cache. All updates on new Kindle 8 plus are current. There is more than 2 GB avail. Etc and so forth. I can connect with internet doing anything else on the Kindle as a test whether read on MSN or shop on Amazon, etc.

The problem must be in the software...very very frustrating and not fun anymore.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you @KMBCCS2022 and I totally understand you.

I will pass this on to the CM, but she won't be back until Monday, sorry.

• Lana1G
    Lana1G Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Im having same connection error. started today along with games disapeared off facebook and if try to get to account says error connecting via FB so tried to connect via king account and get connection error. The same red banner one you posted above. samsung galaxy Tab A 2019.

• KMBCCS2022
    KMBCCS2022 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hi there Yosca and Lana,

Saturday afternoon, booted the Kindle back up. Candy Crush Saga was working fine. Soda was not connecting or even letting me log on. Today, I decided, let me just use up the couple of boosters I have left, try yet another uninstall, power down then boot back up and reinstall. That did not work. For whatever reason, I thought let me try one more time, and I changed my password. It worked! I am fully functional again. Go figure.

• mabele6279
    mabele6279 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same issue.. I've done everything listed here and still can't connect on soda. All other games, friends, jelly and saga are working perfectly fine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?