lost tools and goldbars ,

Options

my came kept chrashing , so i installed a new king app , but now i lost all my goldbars and tools what goes wrong please?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jewel_Holscher and welcome to Soda community!

Did you lose your progress along with your gold bars? Progress and gold bars are synced and saved on King server if you use a game account (FAcebook account or email account). So they can always be retrieved if you uninstall and reinstall the app and then you log in to your game account.

Did you try to reconnect to your game account to see if your see your gold bars again? Check out this guide, it might help πŸ‘‰οΈHERE

If didn't use a game account at all then all your levels and gold bars have been lost. Please create a game account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support to ask them to restore your levels manually. You may ask them to replace your gold bars if you purchased them but lost them.

As for the boosters (power-ups): they are not saved on King servers like gold bars and progress, I'm sorry. They're saved on your device local storage so if app is unistalled, boosters data are permanently lost. You may ask Player support to replace them if you purchased boosters but you lost them. Boosters won for free in the game cannot be replaced.

---

contact Player Support (customer service) and ask them to manually put you at the desired current level:

• πŸ“±Contact Player Support from mobile device: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Selects topics: "problem with my game" and "game didn't save". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

• πŸ’»οΈIf you don't play on mobile device, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

---

if you play on Soda app downloaded on your Windows computer and experience freezing issues after failing a level: this issue has been reported to Soda Game Studio today so they can look into it to find a solution

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,102 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2022
    Options

@teeweiping - I am here instead of Soda Challenge. Read the comments above. If you uninstall your game, you will lose your boosters but if you saved your progress using your King's account, you will get your levels and GBs. If you have receipt you bought the boosters, you can contact customer service and get some of the boosters you lost back. I got some by showing them my receipt I bought the boosters in my Soda and Saga when I accidently deleted the data for the game.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options
  • teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options

@KCullen127 Yes, I knew it already. Should have use up all my booster before it is deleted. Now I really regret. Good news is my progress is saving and also GBs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?