Donna Norman

I got a new lap top and started playing candy crush soda saga a week ago even purchased from Microsoft for the game. I went into account and resigned up and I lost my other I purchased, I was on level 300 and some. I want that back I had 205 games I had pasted and lost my pushes and still had 4 or5 free hours. I would like to continue with that because now it started me at level 2300 plus

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @DonnaKNorman1234 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm not sure I understand what happened 🤔

• Did you lose some of your progress (levels you completed)?

If you use a King or Facebook account while playing, levels and gold bars are saved on your device local storage but most importantly King servers too. That means all your levels and gold bars are transferred over to a new Soda app on a new device once you log in to the same King or Facebook account.

If your previous device and Soda app did not connect properly/had some connection issues then it's possible that your current progress is not synced with King servers and some progress may be lost if you use your new device. If you have access to your old device and Soda app I advise to log out/restart device/log in/play any level to reconnect to King servers again.

So your recent progress will be hopefully updated and visible on your new device and Soda app once you log out/restart device/log in/play any level

If you don't have access to your old device then recent progress is lost and not retrievable. However it's possible for your to contact King customer service on your new device and ask them to move you forward in the map, at the level you wish

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Selects topics: "problem with my game" and "game didn't save". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2022
    • Did you lose purchased items (boosters/power ups/lives)?

this kind of items is stored on our device local storage only. This means they cannot be transferred over to a new device or be retrieved, unlike progress and gold bars.

They can be used on the device they were gathered or purchased in.

Items won for free in the game are usually not reimbursed by King customer service. However, if you lost any purchased items and you couldn't use them for any reason: it's possible for your to contact King customer service (Player Support) on your new device and ask them to reinstate them.

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?