I was double-charged gold bars and lost everything bc of it!!

CyberMage79
CyberMage79 Posts: 1 Newbie

When I ran out of moves earlier today playing Soda Crush, with only a few required moves remaining to beat the level, I used 10 of my 32 gold bars to continue playing. The 10 gold bars were immediately deducted from my balance. But after snagging up for a few seconds, the game then asked me to try the transaction again due to a problem detected with connectivity (this has been an ongoing issue for the last couple of days—not with an actual connection problem, bc I checked—just with the persistent 'Connectivity Issue' message displaying in the app, and now this). However, the 10 gold bars from the first try were now missing from my balance, showing 22 total instead of 32, as the button is again presented which I have to press to pay 10 gold bars for 5 additional moves. Not knowing what to do, I pressed the button again in hopes of the transaction correcting itself now that I had just verified again that my connection was stable. It did not, and 10 MORE gold bars were deducted, bringing my balance down to 12. Well, as it turned out, I needed more than 5 moves to finish the level, but I would've needed only 1 or 2 more after I bought the additional 5 (totalling 6 or 7 extra moves altogether). But, for 5 more additional moves, I was now being charged ANOTHER 19 gold bars in order to proceed. Since the game malfunctioned and double-charged me for the first 5 additional moves (deducting 20, instead of 10), I only had 2 gold bars remaining, instead of the 12 that were rightfully mine at that time. And since I was unable to continue, I lost my win streak (which had been ongoing for many, many levels), and afterwards I did not receive the array of winning streak boosters, at the start of the level, to start that same level over with. That basically forced me to use up all of the many booster items I had earned through winning 1st place over and over again in the contests, which I had thus far not needed and had saved those items for later. I am a very skilled player, so I've been playing it a lot lately. But I feel that I am owed a pretty substantial compensation for this mishap on the part of King.com, or I will not be playing any King games at all going forward. I just deleted Candy Crush off of my phone a couple of days ago for a couple of the levels being so difficult, with not enough moves, that it's no longer any fun and it only pisses you off to play it. I'll delete Soda Crush, too, if I need to, as I can complete the rest of my life very satisfactorily without the need of playing ANY of these games. Plus, King.com needs to get that issue in the app resolved.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @CyberMage79 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Community forum can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask King Player Support (customer service) to send a refund

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". To ensure a better service, please fill in the form by selecting "Purchase Issues or Questions" and the subtopic that applies to your case the most. Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• If you don't play Soda on app or you have trouble contacting from the app, then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

⚠️ If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice.

Please read 👉️HERE for more directions on how to ask for a full refund.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?