How and why do you expect someone to want to play a game that the wins are predetermined

Options
Shemx2
Shemx2 Posts: 72 Level 2

I've lost all will,and desire to play any of these games. You've failed to keep me interested by having the wins predetermined. I firmly believe that no matter how you play or what you do the loss is inevitable until you've reached the programmed percentage of statistical losses. I lose interest quickly when I combine 5 candies to get the chocolate ball, and when I combine 4 to get a fish,striped,or wrapped candy to land next to it. They always go away from it NEVER,NEVER NEVER next to it. Why? Because it's programmed to do that, you would think that at least one out of 100 times they would land next to the chocolate ball. And another of the many reasons I have stopped playing the game due to lack of interest. Is how the round candies, lollipops whatever you call them and chocolate balls as well. When activated they always explode the candies that's already in the act of exploding. How they never convert into striped or wrapped candies,they will always explode the least amount of whichever candy there is. So,with that being said. I've no longer have the desire to play a game that wants you to lose,just so you can spend money. I refuse to spend money only to have the same thing happening, that's a waste of money.

Best Answer

Answers

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,438 Level 5
    Options
  • Shemx2
    edited April 6
    Options

Screw this game,why do you want a person to play this game,but yet don't want them to win. Do everything to keep them from winning. Especially when the games make up *Edited by CM as they go.When pieces appear out of nowhere,instead of the above piece should drop. I've had my fill. This game has is not entertaining whatsoever It's aggravating and raises my temper,I hateit and my account it I'm dele

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 6
    Options

Hello @Shemx2 and welcome to Soda community!

Thanks for sharing, I'll pass it on to community manager 🙂

I think I understand what you mean in the part of color bomb formation but it doesn't apply to color bombs only, the process applies to all special candies when they're formed.

If the color bomb is not manually formed by the player but it's formed collaterally in the aftermath of a cascade of candies reactions then its placement on the board is not controlled/predicted by the player. CB can appear next to a special candy or not, newly formed CB has 5 or more possible positions to land on. This is especially true if a CB is formed by 5 candies that were positioned horizontally. Which seems the case here described. In case of candies positioned vertically, the player can predict where CB will land.

If the CB is manually formed by the player, its placement is controlled by the player and CB appears where the player matched the central candy among the 5 candies.

As for the second part of you comment, I'm afraid I don't understand what you're describing in the game. It'd help to attach screenshots or better yet, screen recording to share with Soda Studio

Unless you moved on to content that is more fun and interesting for you 🙂. In that case I wish you all the best for the future

• Shemx2
    edited April 13
    Options

Screw this game,why do you want a person to play this game,but yet don't want them to win. Do everything to keep them from winning. Especially when the games make up *Edited by CM as they go.When pieces appear out of nowhere,instead of the above piece should drop. I've had my fill. This game has is not entertaining whatsoever It's aggravating and raises my temper,I hateit and my account it I'm dele

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• Shemx2
    Options

Ironically it never goes in your favor. And it's equally ironic that it happens 100% of the time. It wouldn't be so suspicious of being rigged if at least one time out of a hundred if it happens in your favor. That being said , frankly I can care less, because I don't play this game anymore

• marjattavuorinen
    marjattavuorinen Posts: 15 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

You are so right… it never goes in your favor.. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?