💪🏻 Beat The Mod Challenge HERE
🌟 Spring Gif Battle!HERE
🎯 Spring Soda Games - Archery! HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!

(FINISHED) ☔️ What’s going on in Soda Candy town?

Comments

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,601 Level 5
    edited September 2020

Hello there, @LadyRaffie ! Why was my comment edited by the CM saying off-topic when it was on-topic? There are others here that are unrelated but were not even touched. I just want to know!

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times. 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 953 Level 4

I think it must be a new event that is about to arrive, that will present us with several boosters and unlimited lives.

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 953 Level 4

I think I found out what it is. I just received 24 hours of limited life. Thank you kingdom community.

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,253 Level 5

I don't know what's happening. But I can't wait to see what's coming. Hurry up! I'm shaking with anticipation.

No Complaint Today

I thought all is good 🙄😪

Please bring back BGH v1.0

It takes 50 ⚡️energy to play BGH for 1 freaking hammer. WTF (Funk 😉)

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 6,925 Ambassador

mmm🤔

I can't think of what might be happening, I'm not very creative about these things, but I'm sure it won't be a bad thing. Everything will work out and they will leave the sadness

Help us improve the community

HERE

______

International Corner

ES 🇪🇸. DE 🇩🇪. FR 🇫🇷

Please don't forget your reactions. You all have a reaction from me

🖤💜♥️💙💚💛🧡❤️💜🖤  

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,316 Level 5

Oh no! Our Soda friends were looking down lately. I think there was no more soda flowing in Soda World! This is terrible! They all need soda to keep their world running and to survive the drought. Can Kimmy and her friends keep up to live another day?

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ~ The Candy Friends and their Nen types: Check here! ~
    *Hunter X Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭
    ❤️ CCFS expert. Ask me anything! ❤️

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
    Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Face masks now MANDATORY in some areas. Please wear them and stay safe.
    Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
  • debanamdebanam Posts: 6 Level 2
  • QuenofkingsQuenofkings Posts: 16 Level 2

I am not sure how to enter the competition other than through a post. My investigation of the concerned citizens of Candy town revealed that the candy is melting and turning to goo. The scientist in Candy town made it clear that if its citizens do you not learn new methods of making candy Candy warming will destroy Candy Town and the universe in which it dwells. The territory where most of the Yetis live will be the first area to go.

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 10,924 Level 5

I got different messages in the game about what's going on in Soda City.

A new event is taking place in Soda City. It's called "Bear Rauferei".

In addition, I also got 24 hours of infinite life.

With the new event it is very fun to get to Soda-City. It's not sad anymore and everyone is having fun. The sun is shining, everything is suddenly fine again.

I don't know if Tiffi and Kimmy did it or if there was a soda police who cleaned up.

Anyway, everything is fine again.

In the end, everything is good. If it's not good, it's not the end.

It will be spring, the plants need more water again.

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 9.080
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.565
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.640
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2.100
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.960
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 510
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.460
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 515
  • Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,345 Level 5

Lol this message reminded me of this contest I totally forgot about.

I was going say the characters were probably struggling because of the pandemic situation, which is totally relatable even though kinda depressing for me to see in a game, to be honest. But now I think their homes are being destroyed because there's some working in progress in soda apparently so all of them are homeless 😆

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,946 Candy Moderator

Hi @LadyRaffie - I think Soda Town is flooding and the soda levels are rising. Tiffi and friends better be working on building a raft! 😁💕 (BTW - I did not get the notice that @Pitty_Kitty did)

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,253 Level 5

No Complaint Today

I thought all is good 🙄😪

Please bring back BGH v1.0

It takes 50 ⚡️energy to play BGH for 1 freaking hammer. WTF (Funk 😉)

• TwiTwi Posts: 86 Level 3

@LadyRaffie I noticed their sad looks and it was very worrisome 🤔. There seem to be some kind of flooding. I will investigate and report my findings to the community 🤔

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.