Candy crush soda will not connect to the internet

Options
Val60
Val60 Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy crush soda will not connect to the internet. All the other candy crush games are connecting. What can I do to connect.

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please empty the cache and restart.

Otherwise please get in touch!

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Please go to the help center. Either in your game or here on this page. Look for your problem. Otherwise you have to uninstall and reinstall it. Only when uninstalling can booster and life be lost, as it does not save your device.

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options

Please do not publish any email addresses or personal data here! Many Thanks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Kay_Kupkake Hi and welcome, If this is the issue you are receiving below unfortunately the only fix for this is to unistall and reinstall the game but if this is a mobile device you will LOSE and stored BOOSTERS and LIVES

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?