New Event! 💌 Candy Crush Soda Secret Sweetheart HERE
Don't miss the interview to our Kingster Dmitry_D.! HERE

How to win gold bars?

maalikmaalik Posts: 27 Level 2
edited February 6 in The Fun Area!

Dear friends kindly tell me how to win gold bars in candy king community?

Comments

• maalikmaalik Posts: 27 Level 2
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 35,317 Royal Legend

Hi @maalik . Welcome to our Community

You can earn Gold Bars by play event and Challenge in the game . or take a part of our Contest in the Community

Good Luck

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,956 Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,133 Sweet Legend

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Which King's game have you playing? 😊

You can check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

And if you have more questions, please tag me (@Diamond Lim) and I’ll be happy to help. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑