Why is my game not connecting to the server

Options
124»

Answers

• Kelutwo
    Kelutwo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Nix66. If I get my game back I am not too worried about boosters. I cannot save game on PC or Facebook due to Cannot connect to server message.

• Kelutwo
    Kelutwo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

SUCCESS!!!!! Many thanks Nix66. I was unable to save game but I uninstalled anyway and hoped for the best. Not only did I get my game back at same level and working fine but I also got all my bonuses/boosters as well as those accumulated while game was on the blink. 😊☘️

• anngw
    anngw Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

so I can't save my progress because I can't back up to anything

• elfoman
    elfoman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Error Connection Server then apply update yesterday , in the app don't have access to my account , I'm think do a mistake typing the password , my next step was change my password , and all the process web to change do it right, but when return the app , same problem , can't connect to the Server.

Use Motorola power 2021

• elfoman
    elfoman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Error Connection Server then apply update yesterday , in the app don't have access to my account , I'm think do a mistake typing the password , my next step was change my password , and all the process web to change do it right, but when return the app , same problem , can't connect to the Server.

Use Motorola power 2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?