Why has the episode race and Mr Toffees Fair disappeared from my game?

Options

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,049 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @tininha1975 Yes I can understand you. For me it’s the same, I’ve lost Mr Toffee and the Episode Race too. I see more comments, so I’ll ask around but it’ll take some time before we know anything. During the weekend no CM, so we need to have some patience 😉.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

@Yosca,thank you for helping me, I think there is a problem with the new update, because it started to happen, after the last update I did. I hope this will be resolved soon, because these events are the ones that give us important awards like: gold bar striped lollipops and packaged candies and also unlimited lives.

• MJT31
    MJT31 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have cleared cache, logged out found no updates still not showing, I do play on a PC not mobile device is there a specific fix for PC's?

• tamike000
    tamike000 Posts: 70 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Same here.... 😩

• tininha1975
    Options

I think something is going wrong in the game, I am without the race of the episode and without the event of Mr. Toffee.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options
  • tininha1975
    Options

More and more, I am sure that there is a problem with the game, I just hope that this problem will be solved soon.

• JVO123
    JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Do they EVER make a mistake and give the players anything or is ALWAYS an error where we lose a feature only to see it return in a worse condition than before it was fixed?

• pamiwami
    pamiwami Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I must say that this has been more than frustrating with the "loss" of the Episode Race & Mr. Toffee's Fair. I have taken the "advise" of @Nix66 to no avail. 😕

I have enjoyed playing CCSS for quite awhile now, however, without some of these "special" incentives to play it, it has not been quite as "enjoyable" & personally...I think, if you have to get rid of an event..perhaps you could let "Kimmy's Arcade" go & bring back the Episode Race & Mr. Toffees's Fair

• CBRetriever2
    CBRetriever2 Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

I've done all the steps you recommend and it's still not back. Maybe it's because I clicked no to the please rate us pop up? Just kidding, but it's definitely decreased my desire to play it. Oddly enough I was just thinking yesterday, that Soda sure had a lot less problems than Saga :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?