Using other people likenesses?

Options
Flakybaker
Flakybaker Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I noticed tonight when I joined a new soda saga team that there were 3 other players currently on that team WITH MY FACE. I went in to some other teams and my profile pic is all over the game being used WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. When will you pay me for using my likeness in your game?

Answers

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

Wow! That is unreal. I need to see a screenshot. @Flakybaker

Or try logout, clear cache, and log back in. Might just be a glitch on your game app.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Flakybaker and welcome to Soda community 😀

It might be a temporary graphic glitch. It happened to me too when new players joined my team and had my picture when I was notified in the team chat. Then all went back to normal.

check if your game and device are updated, and your device has at least 2 GB memory. Then log out - close game - clear cache (app or browser/history) - restart device - log in and pass a level.

See if your team mates still show your picture in the list of all members partecipating.

You can always follow @Nix66 directions to report this issue to Player Support

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options

Yeah, it's a graphics glitch. I've seen it as well in my team. Usually corrects when I close and reopen game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?