⭐️ 60 days playing Soda-share your thoughts and feelings!

Options

Comments

• vallyvally67500
    vallyvally67500 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Je ne peux plus jouer au gâteau comment faire pour que ça revient merci

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Also tagging @Alexandra_Tang

Also check here (if you haven't checked/participated) :

🎣 Fishing Season HERE!

❤️ Design your Valentine's card and share the love - Win Badge and The best and most original 5 Valentine's cards will be chosen by the Studio HERE!

🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE

🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂

Anyone interested in a Soda Winter Games HERE?

Add New Friends - Share your code here!

🥤 Beat the mod and win gold bars and a badge HERE 🥤

⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 - Win Badge HERE

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @penken

🎣 Fishing Season HERE!

❤️ Design your Valentine's card and share the love - Win Badge and The best and most original 5 Valentine's cards will be chosen by the Studio HERE!

Anyone interested in a Soda Winter Games HERE?

⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 - Win Badge HERE

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Alexandra_Tang @Applejacs

🎣 Fishing Season HERE!

⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 - Win Badge HERE

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @TomOlsonJr

Kimmy's Arcade rewards. What do you prefer HERE? I ❤️ Design your Valentine's card and share the love - Win Badge and The best and most original 5 Valentine's cards will be chosen by the Studio HERE! I 🗣 Form Soda Winter Game Teams Here! 🎿 I🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I🥤 Beat the mod and win gold bars and a badge HERE 🥤 I 🎿 Let the Soda Winter Games begin - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I Community-Wide Valentines Soda Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE 🥰 I 💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) 💕 I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @Hinoni @tezradog @Bucinka

Kimmy's Arcade rewards. What do you prefer HERE? I ❤️ Design your Valentine's card and share the love - Win Badge and The best and most original 5 Valentine's cards will be chosen by the Studio HERE! I 🗣 Form Soda Winter Game Teams Here! 🎿 I🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 🎿 Let the Soda Winter Games begin - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I Community-Wide Valentines Soda Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE 🥰 I Win Gold 💰️ with Chocolate Levels HERE 🍫 I 💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) 💕 I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @QueebBee1970 @Hell66 @Bucinka

Kimmy's Arcade rewards. What do you prefer HERE? I 🗣 Form Soda Winter Game Teams Here! 🎿 I🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 🎿 Let the Soda Winter Games begin - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I Community-Wide Valentines Soda Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE 🥰 I Win Gold 💰️ with Chocolate Levels HERE 🍫 I 💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) 💕 I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @njimenezhansen31

Kimmy's Arcade rewards. What do you prefer HERE? I How would you like to add your friends to your game HERE? I 🗣 Form Soda Winter Game Teams Here! 🎿 I🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 💌 Vote for your favourite Valentine's Card HERE! I 🎿 Let the Soda Winter Games begin - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I Community-Wide Valentines Soda Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE 🥰 I Win Gold 💰️ with Chocolate Levels HERE 🍫 I 💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) 💕 I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2022
    Options

Also tagging @1Aj

Kimmy's Arcade rewards. What do you prefer HERE? I How would you like to add your friends to your game HERE? I 🗣 Form Soda Winter Game Teams Here! 🎿 I🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 💌 Vote for your favourite Valentine's Card HERE! I ⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge HERE! 🥤 I 🎿 Let the Soda Winter Games begin - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I Community-Wide Valentines Soda Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE 🥰 I Win Gold 💰️ with Chocolate Levels HERE 🍫 I 💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) 💕 I 💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?