(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Options

Answers

• Barb1957
    Barb1957 Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Why are we not getting any answers???

• computerdave911
    computerdave911 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Strange , mine on my windows 10 pc working, but my windows 11 not working , since the update on the 15th , so its not clearly a windows 10 issue, some thing to do with the app

• computerdave911
    Options

my guess is that it has something to do with the end of King.com , It will be no longer in march of 2022, Microsoft just purchased Activision, and Activision owns king , for near 70 billion,Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard for $95.00 per share, in an all-cash transaction valued at $68.7 billion, so they must be in the transition of the game to a different platform.

• cardotin
    cardotin Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

well ive had a reply to say that there are no new levels, I think that the community manager has read the wrong e-mail, I have the exact same problem as all above and have carried out the same '' fixes '' but to no avail, I believe that it has something to do with King disabling in game purchases, because on the day that was done problems started, as for levels, I'm not far off 4000 and Iwas still on a level anyway, I think that King need to fix this, the last time I lost everything and had to start from level one again

• computerdave911
    Options

Like i said , Microsoft just purchased the company, so only time will tell.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello Soda Players!

Community manager reached out today. She told us mods that the Game Studio is aware of the problem and they're investigating it.

Unfortunately we don't have a timeframe for the fix yet.😔

I'm very sorry that it may take some time. Your frustration is understandable but all your comments and reports are not ignored!

We'll let you know when new updates become available

• oyoryh
    oyoryh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I too have the same problem. The game won't open after the latest update. Has anyone solved it?

• Claudine-5
    Claudine-5 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Why is Candy Crush Soda Saga not loading on my laptop for almost 2 weeks now...starts to open and quickly shuts down...

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @Claudine-5 and welcome to Soda community

We have reported the loading issue that many windows 10 players have been experiencing for the last few days, ever since the app received the update to version 1.211.900.0.

The Studio is currently investigating this. We don't know when the fix will be released unfortunately.

As soon as we have updates about this issue from the Game Studio we'll be sure to post them on the community.

Which laptop do you use? (make and model)

Which version is your windows updated software?

What is the latest version of Soda app you have in your Microsoft Store?

How many free GB (storage) does your pc have?

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?