(FIXED) After latest update, candy crush soda saga crashes on load on windows 10

Options

Answers

• rdp1951
    rdp1951 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Soda will not load for me either. I also uninstalled and re-installed several times.

• Fenderbender8534
    Options

Pure and simple, the latest Soda Update broke the game. I was able to play it on my laptop last night, until it too updated today (the most recent Windows 10 update had not been installed yet, it's not the issue, although nothing says it doesn't create issues of it's own), now it crashes immediately on startup with the quick flash of a screen, as described by everyone else. I highly doubt the Microsoft purchase and other theories hold any weight, otherwise, why wouldn't Candy Crush Jelly and the Original Candy Crush Saga be experiencing the same problem? I hope to use another laptop I have, and block any Windows Store Updates on apps, until King can get it's act together and fix this mess.

• rosakiara
    rosakiara Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's been 3 days now and I can't load my game in the desktop. Please let me know what's going on?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rosakiara and welcome to Soda community!

We have reported the loading issue that many windows 10 players have been experiencing for the last few days, ever since the app received the update to version 1.211.900.0.

The Studio is currently investigating this. We don't know when the fix will be released unfortunately.

As soon as we have updates about this issue from the Game Studio we'll be sure to post them on the community.

Thank you for your patience! I'm very sorry for this inconvenience

• LuciLu8
    LuciLu8 Posts: 323 Level 3
    edited February 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Enelra5691
    Enelra5691 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@Nix66 and @Piity_Kitty: I saw your response about lack of memory. I have 16 g (giga byte) of memory (RAM) and have the same issue as others of the game NOT loading. It flashes as if the screen is going to come up and then disappears.

• Enelra5691
    Enelra5691 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@LuciLu8: Use English. Americans can't understand a word you're saying if you're having the same problem as the rest of us. Use Google Translate or Bing. OR put it in English.

• strend
    strend Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can confirm the DCOM registration timeout error on both Win10 and 11. My mother demands you fix this now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?