We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why am I not able to scroll down on the friends or events

ffangel4u
ffangel4u Posts: 18 Level 2

Ever since you "UPDATED" your policy, I haven't been able to access anything. PLEASE FIX MY GAMES ON MY COMPUTER!

Best Answers

ยซ1

Answers

• ffangel4u

Sorry, it's quite frustrating when I've been trying to scroll down and send friend request for life on my games. It's happening on Candy Crush and Candy Crush Saga. I'm not able to get to the challenges to gain extra goodies (I can't think of them because I can't see them). It's frustrating

• jbregina3
    jbregina3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer โœ“

Unable to scroll on my PC the friends or Events page. Will this be repaired?

• 9566yvonne
    9566yvonne Posts: 4 Newbie

@Nix66 Hi i have the same problem...i can't scroll down Events or Friends Requests

• ffangel4u

@Nix66 I have a large system and it's cleaned everyday. It's not on my end, its on the gaming end.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2022

Hello @ffangel4u @jbregina3 @9566yvonne !

what updated policy are you referring to?

where do you play Soda exactly?

Do you play on Facebook page on a browser?

Do you have Soda app installed in your Windows computer?

Or do you currently play on king.com platform which will be taken down on March 31?

Do you save your progress with a Facebook account or King account?

Do you mean Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Soda Saga when you say you can't scroll down to reach your friends requests and events? If you're referring to Soda game then I'm a bit confused because you shouldn't be scrolling down to find these 2 things.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the problem? It may be helpful to understand better the problem

Here's how to take a screenshot

then please click this icon to upload your picture

Thank you!

• 9566yvonne
    9566yvonne Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer โœ“

Hi @Pitty_Kitty @ffangel4u @Jbrafael @Nix66 pic in Paint is not loading with the link...but i have 12 requests but can only see 4 of them and can't scroll down to see the rest on Candy Crush Saga

• ffangel4u

@Pitty_Kitty

Apparently I got a Facebook message saying before I could play I had to "okay" it before I could play my game.

I play on Facebook

I play both Soda and Saga

No apps on my computer

No I don't play on the platform

No I don't save my progress

Example: If I want to make a purchase, send a friend a life, request a life I can't see all of the screen because it won't show all of it.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @ffangel4u @9566yvonne @jbregina3

Thank you for your infos provided so far.

I guess you do save your progress if you play on Facebook @ffangel4u . You just save it with your FB account, correct?

It's very important to make sure progress is saved in case problems happen so levels can be restored anytime ๐Ÿ™‚

Let's try to find out more ๐Ÿค—

• Could you tell me what the policy said in your Facebook? What did you accept to keep playing? Was the usual pop-up message saying you need to accept cookies to keep navigating? Was it a message from Facebook?
    • Which country are you playing from?

• Pitty_Kitty

@ffangel4u@9566yvonne@jbregina3

In the meantime, this is what I suggest to do:

• Log out from your Facebook account, close your browser (e.g. Mozilla, Chrome etc), clear cache and history of your browser (read here for more info), open your browser, make sure your browser is updated (check here for more info), log in to your Facebook account again to see if the problem persists.
    • Alternatively you can try out different browsers to see if you still see the same problem or not (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge etc)

If nothing helps, then your issue with making purchases on Facebook might be related to this known issue that's currently ongoing. A fix is expected to be released soon, hopefully this week. Keep an eye on the main thread (here) to be informed as soon as the status of the problem will be updated.

If you don't see improvements after the fix will be released, then this might be a different problem and at this point a screenshot of the problem would really help understand what's going on. After taking a screenshot as shown here, you can copy it on Paint and save the file as an image on your pc. Then you click the upload icon for images you see on this forum comment box and search for the picture you saved on your pc. And then click "reply" button to post your picture

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?