Lost gold bars

Options
Mush13
Mush13 Posts: 2 Newbie

Right after I purchased extra moves the game closed unexpectedly. So I lost my extra moves and gold bars. Is there a way to get them back?

Answers

• Buddysmom
    Buddysmom Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Can someone tell me how to collect my badge I'm on level 3683 and still haven't received the badge from level 2yet please help and how do I receive gold bars?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Mush13 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Community can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• If you don't play Soda on app or you have trouble contacting from the app, then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

⚠️ If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice.

Please read πŸ‘‰οΈHERE for more directions on how to ask for a full refund.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Buddysmom and welcome to Soda community!

Congratulations on your progress! To claim your badges for your community account (not the game) please visit the discussions dedicated to level 1000, 2000 and 3000 and post your map with your progress.

πŸ… Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges

Community offers chances to win gold bars for your Soda game. Feel free to check out contests currently open here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?