What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

💭 Help us make Soda even better - let us know what you think!

Options

Comments

• IvysMamaw
    IvysMamaw Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I was appalled when I lost all the bottles when I lost a round. It was much better when I lost one bottle for one round! Please change it back!

Many levels require extra moves but now I’m not getting any help before or after the round. Losing too many times in a row really makes me lose interest in playing.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,361 Level 5
    Options

Here are my answers

1. Close the popup and play the available side games

2. It's not very important but it looks pretty on the map.

3. The new seasons and when batula appears

4. I think about my next move when I lose the level I change my game strategy and when I win the first time I am closer to winning the race.

5. I can't think of anything yet

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 20,283 Level 5
    Options

@FluffyDinosaur

@Yosca

Ring Race

The first gets 15 gold bars

The second one should get half of 7 or 8 gold bars

four in a row

I don't know how people are chosen from the same system and usually they are not active

Previously we could choose friends or random

I remember the last time you got the Star Collection Bear Liberation

The player was chosen randomly I could not choose from friends

Previously we could have chosen one of the friends or random

bake a cake

Why don't you become 4 instead of 3 Isn't it enough that he no longer counts points for the team

Shipmates Recently I've noticed that the first person whose ship gets sunk is the most active player 🤔🤔 It's strange isn't it mmmmm

Golden pins are useless when there is no rank

winning streak (5 soda bottles) for every player 

Previously, the player used to lose one bottle when now he loses it all.

Isn't it enough that he couldn't finish the level above this, he loses all the bottles?

• Lucy71
    Lucy71 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been playing a couple of different games for years & stop a couple do to pack of boosters & bars for those games

i continued to play 3 games

Candy Crush Saga

Candy Crush Soda

Candy Crush Friends

Diamond Dairies

And love the upgrade of the games I play

my opinion is the gold bars,boosters packages should be equivalent to the monies we spend & there should be rewards after u spend a certain amount as well as giving out more gold bars & boosters for free without spending money

sometimes ppl don’t have the money to pay for boosters & gold bars which makes them fall behind in the chocolate box & others bonus features of the games

i would love for king community to show their appreciation to they gamers more often by just giving out more to us without spending money

LUCY71

• piatiffi
    piatiffi Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Sometimes I feel there's too much going on: special races, batula, get the teddy bear to the den. I don't mind playing my game and get a special challenge once in a while.

• 2021Survivor
    2021Survivor Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I really do not have any suggestions others than, I have gone to game 11752 or whatever it is and nothing is left! I just would like to log in and play. I have tried a couple of the others and I am not thrilled with them. Please ask them to give us more to play.

Thank you so much!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,497 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @2021Survivor

Since you're at the end of the map I’d like to invite you to visit 👉 this thread and provide your feedback!

Thanks in advance!🤗

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,390 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jened, I'm really sorry to hear the game is no longer enjoyable to you but wanted to thank you for the feedback. I'll be passing this on to the developers!

• Girl_Mom8823
    Girl_Mom8823 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Firstly!!! I am addicted to this game!! 😍

I play it every chance I get and sometimes I lay at night playinh trying to get sleepy, and before Ik it it's time to get the kids up for school🙂

1. I just follow the pop ups until they stop..then my team tab is number 1 if it wasn't in the popups.

2. It depends on what challenges I am doing. If I am in a challenge to get 2 gold pins then Im trying hard to beat them on the first try.

3. My team tab, it's important for me to help them, bc I appreciate all their help and the amazing awards we get in team event.

4. My race position for the small levels race, and the big trophy race. This is where I score most of my Gold Bars.

5. I don't think I would delete anything. But I would add in the video watching for a life, or extra power for a board like in Candy Crush Saga.

• praiselove
    praiselove Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Hi @FluffyDinosaur I would like the community to be able to regulate players for weekly contests very well. In my weekly contest I have passed a lot of levels but I am still at the bottom of my list because people toping my league are in lesser levels . I would like it better if I am competing with people in the same level with me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?