[Being Investigated] Missing Rescue Buddies Rewards

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,140 Community Manager

Hey there Soda players!

We've noticed an issue where players are unable to claim the rewards given out from Rescue Buddies. The studio is currently investigating this issue and we'll update this thread with more information when we have it.

If you're experiencing this problem, please post in this thread along with your Player ID, and what device you're playing on.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this issue!

Comments

• leahr
    leahr Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited May 14
    Options

ANybody else having issues with the rescue buddy game on here? Mine won't open to let me receive my reward.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,280 Soda Moderator
    edited May 14
    Options

Hello @leahr

I am sorry to hear this. Please try to force close the game, clear cache, check for updates and log back in.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

• NellaBean
    NellaBean Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 14
    Options

I'm having the same problem with Rescue Buddies. I followed the steps and it still doesn't work.

• leahr
    leahr Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited May 14
    Options

Yup same, and didn't get the reward now since the game is gone🙄

• Yosca
    edited May 14
    Options

Hello @leahr @NellaBean

Please contact King Player Support for this. If you happen to play on Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark
    • click on “technical and connection issues”
    • click on “thanks for reaching out”
    • scroll down to “contact us” select topic “events or features issues” subtopic “I didn’t receive my reward”

If you don’t play on Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find it.

• latentdaeva
    latentdaeva Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven't been able to claim my Rescue Buddies reward for two days.

• Yosca
    edited April 24
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @latentdaeva

I am sorry about this. The Studio is aware and is already investigating the cause.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You could contact King Player Support for this. They are able to send you the rewards 🙂

If you happen to play on Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark
    • scroll down to “contact us” select topic “events or features issues” subtopic “I didn’t receive my reward”

If you don’t play on Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find it.

• bellydanceplus
    bellydanceplus Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Rescue Buddies won't open to claim reward in Soda Saga.

• melissah76
    melissah76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I won the weekly episode race. Came in 1st place but didn’t get all the boosts. This is the 3rd time this has happened.

• Yosca
    edited April 24
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @bellydanceplus

I am sorry about this. The Studio is aware and is already investigating the cause.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You could contact King Player Support for this. They are able to send you the rewards 🙂

If you happen to play on Windows app, you can contact directly from the device:

• click on the blue gear
    • click on question mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?