Error: Couldn't connect. Go online to download episodes (Reported to the Studio)

Answers

• hkjb
    hkjb Posts: 1 Newbie

Ditto - candy crush saga and farm heroes saga are giving me the same message but blossom blast works fine... ?

• Kalindi
    Kalindi Posts: 10 Level 2

I opened a support ticket,got some quick responses but none of the tips worked for me. So i followed the last advice from support and reinstalled Saga and Soda. But before that i checked the backup with browser and another mobile device.

support gave me 10 of each boosters for my collected free - very ervy kind.

i was was very satisfied in communication with support.

• 3catmama
    3catmama Posts: 9 Level 2

This happens to me when I try to logon with email address. I am still having trouble with "The Bubblegum Troll is causing problems in your game. Try again soon." One suggestion was to logon with my email, save the game and that would get rid of the Troll message. Well, I can't even try it since I get the connection message. Now I just opened the game and all 39 of the gold bars I had are gone. I am ready to trash soda saga and find a new game to play. This used to work just fine on my Android phone but no more. Really lousy technical support. Thanks to all the Forum members and their suggestions, but this just seems like a lost cause.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi @3catmama you should never lose your gold bars. I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps on here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Write me back once you have it, you don't have to post it here but I need to know that you have it. I will then tag the community manager and he can go into your account to see what happened to your gold bars.

• kDizzle
    kDizzle Posts: 11 Level 2
    This is still a problem and I can’t back the game up to uninstall because of the connection error. It’s so frustrating!
  • _Elsa_
    Hi guys, I am going to tag @Xarly who is the community manager for this game.  There are several issues that you are reporting but no one has mentioned where they are playing the game - mobile or computer?  Facebook or the Kingdom?  Please give me more information so that when the manager comes here he has more information to work with.
  • kDizzle
    Playing on iPad. Game still works offline but can’t collect rewards, join races or spin daily wheel etc. Affecting CC, CC soda and CC jelly all in diff ways. Not affecting mobile 
  • _Elsa_
    @kDizzle are you trying to login with Facebook or the Kingdom?  I am also going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the community manager for Candy Crush Saga if you can't get it to that game too.
  • kDizzle
    No login via email. I don’t use FB. 
  • kDizzle
    This is still an issue affecting CC original, CC Soda and CC Jelly on Ipad. Each game affected differently but they all changed for the worse around the same time. All updates have been downloaded - still a problem. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?