Where are my gold bars??

Options
lemongrassfrog
lemongrassfrog Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi  I have won hundreds of gold bars in contests over months on Soda and since yesterday morning they're gone! I had over 600. Please tell me where they have gone? I didn't buy anything. So frustrating. Where are they? I did not log out or make any changes - the gold bar count simply says '0' :-/

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is great that you have your gold bars!  I don’t need your number but hold on to it just in case you need it in the future.  Please click on the accepted answer or whatever it’s called so others will know that we resolved this.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @lemongrassfrog, gold bars should never disappear.  I am going to ask you to get your user ID # by following the steps on here.  :   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
    Once you have your number, please don't post it here but write back saying that you have it and then we can go to the next step.

• lemongrassfrog
    Options
    Thanks so much Elsa! I've tried that but my game now won't connect to the Internet! Even though it recognises I'm on level 1479 it keeps asking me to log in on settings. It also keeps crashing frequently. If I uninstall and reinstall it will I still have the same ID number? Will I lose all my data? 😯
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Yes you will still have the same ID number because you would be logging in with the same account.  If you are playing on a mobile device by uninstalling and reinstalling the game you will lose all lives and boosters.  Progress won't be a problem getting you back to your level.  It's the lives and boosters that I am concerned about. 
  • lemongrassfrog
    Options
    OK thanks Elsa! I can forego the boosters I guess. Will reinstall now. Thanks so much again. 
  • lemongrassfrog
    Options
    Hi Elsa. I just reinstalled Soda and whilst I've lost all progress on quests and boosters (I had about 20-30 odd lollipops and a couple of Others others I think) I've got back the 657 gold bars I won! It's remembered my level too thank goodness.So it's not all bad. I'm much happier than I was. I do have my ID number too now if you would like it? Hopefully the reinstall will stop Soda crashing so often. Many thanks indeed for your help! 
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is great that you have your gold bars!  I don’t need your number but hold on to it just in case you need it in the future.  Please click on the accepted answer or whatever it’s called so others will know that we resolved this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?