• nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    I currently play to block other players.  O punish me masters 🙇 
    Why?
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    I currently play to block other players.  O punish me masters 🙇 
    Why?
    Because the the idea of Mr. Toffee going away makes me happier than any reward he has ever given me.  If everyone hates him maybe he will go away.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I looked at Mr Srupid's board today,,, Nothing is doable, not a line, nor a column. Well, with a lot of time, it may be possible, but every line has either use a free switch or a hammer twice, or pass 2 or 3 levels, hard, bubble or else. This is a bad joke.
    So, you play with strangers, you don't know what your rewards are, and if you look, you realize the goals are impossible. 
    Once again, what is going on?  
    In this turmoil, with most players ready to leave, Xarly is sent away????? Is that how you would protect your 5 billion investment? almost 6, actually. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Answer to "Why?" If you have played at least 8 days in a row or longer, in addition to 2 hours of a free booster you should have 30 minutes of unlimited lives. 

Our frustrations again are not only that we dislike Mr Toffee but forcing it to be a team event DOES NOT WORK!  It needs to be something we can do on our own and finish at out our own pace without effecting others!
  • Anne_Martin
    yep, and 2 tasks a day is stupid, as well as not knowing what you win, or what could be won with other tiles. It is more than strange, if these changes had been made by a newcomer in the video games, we would think of growing pains. 
    But Activision, ex-King, knows all about it. I'm getting to believe they want to kill the game. Why?
    Can you believe some developers have been paid to produce this piece of -I can't find words bad enough! What were they asked to do? 
  • Wiggles777
    yep, and 2 tasks a day is stupid, as well as not knowing what you win, or what could be won with other tiles. It is more than strange, if these changes had been made by a newcomer in the video games, we would think of growing pains. 
    But Activision, ex-King, knows all about it. I'm getting to believe they want to kill the game. Why?
    Can you believe some developers have been paid to produce this piece of -I can't find words bad enough! What were they asked to do? 
    At least before we had 3 quests a day.  This is what happens when people who don’t play develop.
  • Wiggles777
    edited May 2019
    I would like a job at Activision but you [Edited by CM: Offensive language]
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    @Xarly

Each player is only allowed to tick maximum of 2 tiles a day. You'll have to wait till the next day to tick the 3rd and the 4th. It would be nice if we could tick 4 tiles, not just limited to 2 after completing the tasks.
  • Wiggles777
    edited May 2019
    [Edited by CM: Offensive language]
  • Anne_Martin
    my new level asks for ... guess? a hard and aa soft together, yes, you won. What can I say? all levels are now built on the same system. Buy boosters, use them as many times as needed, buy again if needed... or look for other games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?