New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    So I guess you are living in the UK!  Thanks for explaining this.
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    What is happening with the gum balls, I had it back for about 10 minutes and now it’s gone again, give up!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    In the games I also think about the moves, how I want to do them. Plan this is not possible, because your trains you can not do so, as other colors can come. Thus, they throw your planning or considerations confused. Otherwise I would have to be much further or finished. Well, I do not have clairvoyant abilities yet! The thing is, if you play the game well and everything goes well, it is so that then the moves are all. Although you would have needed only one more train. This has been with me for many years, over and over and over again. But this is wanted by the developers and programmers to buy booster. So I hang on the levels for a long time. Because I have no money for that. I need the money for more important things. That's so.
  • Spinnifix
    In soda, I think you can not get any advice or help on how to do those moves. But the games are too simple and logical. I got a lot for Candy Crush because it was different and trickier there. Here you only have to play !!! That's how I see it.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately, I have no idea what you're saying about Facebook. Because I've never been to Facebook and I do not know the games there. So do not know what to send - receive and are life disorders! I'm so sorry. I just heard that many play there and it would be better. That's all I know. I do not know what is played in Facebook. I just saw that in king.com fewer players have become and not all games are played anymore. There used to be a lot with Diamond Digger and Pet Rescue. Nobody is playing anymore. As I see it in King.com. The games are boring and you hang out for a long time, despite the boost you get. I can only communicate what I see and get with myself.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Spinnifix since you don't play through Facebook then you are not aware of the friend's lives.  That's only when you play through Facebook.  You add friends in Facebook and if they play the same games and you play through Facebook then they send you the lives. 
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

King.com also sends and receives lives from players, whether friends are added or not. Only that does not always work. Since we had the chat in King.com, so I knew with players I had done, through requests, that was not really funktinoniee. so I stayed alone for a long time and had to wait 30 minutes to play once then. I think that is the same in Facebook as KC.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    @Elsa and Spinnifix, 
    I get lives from my friends no matter where I play, phone or computer, FB or King's app. Some days are better, some not too fruitful. I send a lot of lives too. Lately, less as I play a lot less. 

• Spinnifix
    @Anne_Martin

How is it possible that you play less now? Did you find something else and useful? That's positive. Then keep it up. Wishing you all the best. The first way to think and rethink. Super!!!

• Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    This is off-topic, but came about because of MTF.
    I haven't been playing soda for awhile, although I do come back to see if MTF is gone and play BGH when available.  Today, soda squad appeared.  Anyone else have it?  I can't find anything here about it, so I played to see how it works.   As feared, it starts with a team of 5.  You have to gain points to win, 800 of them.  I went back and replayed an easy level and got 1 point.  Hmmm.... I was stuck on level 3057 when I quit playing.  So, I decided to spend some of my few precious boosters to try and defeat the level to see how many points would be awarded.  The result?  1 point for winning a level with 1 star.  There are intermediate awards before the large treasure chest is awarded, but I will never get there 1 point at a time by myself as it doesn't seem my team mates are playing.  There is a 2 week time limit to finish the task, I wonder if a new one would be awarded should it get finished sooner.  
    I don't know if points can be won any other way, it would be great if there was some sort of documentation for it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?