I have lost all my progress, annd all the gold I bought

Options

Answers

• jjmz
    jjmz Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I was on day 520 or something like that. The game did not save my progress  and it put me to day 4.  I am So upset  I play every day faithfully. Its a little thing but it makes me not want to okay anymore  Give me back my days please.  
  • jjmz
    jjmz Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have been asking now for a few days and have followed all of the suggestions given to me. Is this going to be resolved?Will I get my days progress back? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    maureenH said:
    I also have lost all my levels.. I was on 680? I'm back to 1😡.. I have however started again .. at level one.. but just so frustrating to have to start all over !
    Hello @maureenH Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  NO, you do not have to play from level 1 again as there is help provided for our convenience :+1:   

Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance.

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    jjmz said:
    I was on day 520 or something like that. The game did not save my progress  and it put me to day 4.  I am So upset  I play every day faithfully. Its a little thing but it makes me not want to okay anymore  Give me back my days please.  
    jjmz said:
    I have been asking now for a few days and have followed all of the suggestions given to me. Is this going to be resolved?Will I get my days progress back? 
    Hello @jjmz Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

If I understand correctly, you are complaining about your "Daily Bonus" streak but not level progress!  Am I right?  

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for the King team to restore your Daily Log-in streak to where you were!!  There could be many reasons for us to loose the streak -- starting with poor internet connection when we have logged into the game for the first time in a day, to the server issues either on King side or our side!!

Even-though, the Daily Bonus resets back to Day 1, we still get the same boosters as any other day... only for the first 7 days, we receive for less amount of time.  Then from Day 7, it is the same as day 100 or 200 =)  But, at the end, the Daily log-in is just a number and we do not receive any special reward for logging in daily without failing!! 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have any more questions or to clarify something else! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • jhobson
    jhobson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, I was on level 1750 roughly, my app crashed and now im back on level 1. Is there any way you can recover my data???

-Jane   
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Apologies for the delay @Emptynester, I was waiting for Player Support to reset your game. It has now been confirmed that your game should be on level 1700 and your Gold bars, as well as Boosters, are also added back.

Can you please make sure the game is connected now so it can sync?

Let me know if you run into any issues.
  • QueenB
    Options
    @jhobson, have you tried reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account?

Please visit this page and try the steps provided for the device you're using in order to get your back on track.

Hope this helps :) 
  • jhobson
    Options
    Hi, I don't use facebook and am not sure if I had an account while playing. I've been playing for seven years and was really hoping I wouldn't have to start from the beginning as I had reached over 1600 levels. Is there any way at all you can restore me to my previous level without having my account backed up?? 
  • QueenB
    Options
    OK, can I have your User ID so I can have a look? 
  • jhobson
    Options
    yes, my user ID is jhobson

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?