Candy Crush Soda is frozen on PC

Options
Lizzykit
Lizzykit Posts: 6 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Support

Candy Crush Soda is frozen & won't allow me to click into next level (245) since May 17. Playing on MAC through King.com. Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• jyoung4992
    jyoung4992 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @jyoung4992
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...
  • Mindy_OConnell
    Mindy_OConnell Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

For the last month my game in facebook opens on the first level. I use the pop out menu to travel to my current level 893 and it no longer accepts commands forom the mouse except to meve from side to side with the roller. I tried just playing a game on the first level but it opens the game and no mouse action - It only sees the first click and thats it.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Have u do some setting changes on ur mouse ?

u need to check out the settings for ur mouse ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Mindy_OConnell Welcome Back to the lovely Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please take a screenshot and share it here, please?

I am thinking your game must have received a new update! I heard about this kind of feature somewhere! But, if I can see a screenshot, I will be able to confirm it.

Just in case if you forgot... type your reply in the below comment box AND to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• Mindy_OConnell
    Options

Sorry In the delay to respond. My game allows me to load - give gifts and then goes to level one "at level one I am able to use the portal to select my level and then all I can do is use the wheel to move back and forth along the trail but I cannot use the click to select and open the level to play. The only click funtion that it allows is once on the first screen to get here....

• Mindy_OConnell
    Options

I posted in the wrong place but this is all I can access - as I said the mouse allows one click to get to this screen then no longer works to select my level and open it to play

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

First, I will ask you to check your game status HERE.

If the problem is the same HERE you will find your solution.

• Mindy_OConnell
    Options

Thank you for the response- I should say I am playing the game in facebook on my PC not on a mobile device. I deleted all history of the game on my browser history and cleared all temp files for the game on my pc and so far it looks like it's loading... game loaded and asked me to send lives to friends which worked fine, it opened on the correct level and allowed me to complete a single game which I won and it returned to the map - the next level is highlighted but my mouse click will not work on it again - also the portal is missing in the upper right corner - I am going to close and restart to see if it will work now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?