🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Event planning

Options
paris2009
paris2009 Posts: 322 Level 3

Hello I'm new . How about we do a event of playing like levels and the gets a prize

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello @paris2009 and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Here, we run contests hosted by our amazing Superstars and CMs for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). If you go to the contest page in each game community, you'll see a number of open and finished contests. If one says "Finished", that means the contest is over and your entry will not be valid. So please check out our Contest Area for a chance to win Gold Bars and Boosters in your favorite King game(s). (click/tap on the bolded words to redirect you to the link) 👈😀

If you need any help, please feel free to check out our Support area for each game community for all possible questions answered by Superstars, Game Experts, and CMs (Community Managers). If you still need any further assistance, please ask a question providing much details regarding your issue. 🔧

You can get started here to know about all the community and its magical features. 👈🌟

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun here in the King Community! Have a thoughtful Thursday and stay safe and healthy 🌸

• paris2009
    Options

Hi is there anything I can help, just asking 🤷🤷🤷

• paris2009
    Options

Hi,I have a Idea so that people enjoy this game however i don't know if you will approve how about we put a contest.in that contest the players will get boosters.they will use the boosters in the future.the contest will come after every 100 levels what do you think . comment below.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @paris2009 !

I'm moving this thread to ourContest Area, you will find plenty of contests where you can win Gold Bars and boosters! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?