🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @jefe420 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• dixie73
    dixie73 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone my name is Dixie 73 I am joining you from North Carolina I love animals riding my motorcycle and the beach there's nothing more fun than taking a trip to the beach with the sun and water and sand and the crazy atmosphere seems to keep me at Bay I am American I speak English and I enjoyed meeting new people thank you so much for having me

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice your introduction! @dixie73 👍😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @1234501 👋😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

• Daizi3714
    Daizi3714 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello to all and thanks so much for my invitation to your beta club. I signed my non. Non-disclosure statement and now I'm ready to enjoy and look forward to the next step.

Toni Wilkerson.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Daizi3714 👋😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

• Jennifersulze1
    Jennifersulze1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi, my name is Jenny. I live in Jefferson County, Mo. w/ my fiance Mike, our dog Lola who's about as big as a horse. Then we have Lil' man my little Mexican friend, and our new addition Khol a cat we rescued who is absolutely bat-shit Cray

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?