🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,206 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello there and Nice introduce yourself! @bossharber 👋😄

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community (and also Community Hub Area). 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Aidenliam02
    Aidenliam02 Posts: 164 Level 2
    Options

Hey everyone! I'm new to the community but have been playing Candy Crush Saga for a while now! I'm trying to figure out what to do and how to partake!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice introduce yourself! @Aidenliam02 👋😄

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community (and also Community Hub Area). 💍😄

Also thank you for your still playing Candy Crush Saga now! 🤗

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• loopy55
    loopy55 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi my name is Linda(Bray) known as Lynn happy to join community .I'd be even happier if I could have new friends so please feel free to add me ,I'm a very active player, good luck all

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice introduce yourself! @loopy55 👋😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community (and also Community Hub Area). 💍😄

Don't worry! You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game (s). 😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? 😊

• Gskk
    Gskk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello there! @Gskk 👋😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga? 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Pawsome your current level! Thank you for your still playing Pet Rescue Saga now! 👍😊

You must also read the House Rules here first as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 🙏

Please use these guides below to get to know your way around Pet Rescue Forum! ⤵️

👋 Come introduce yourself and say hi to your fellow Pet Rescuers, and grab a badge HERE! 

📣 Do you want to keep up with the latest News, Contests, and Discussions regarding Pet Rescue? Come subscribe to our Pet Rescue Saga Tagging List HERE! 

🌍🗺️ Where are you playing from? Come share where in the world you are from to get a badge on your profile HERE!

🎮 What level are you currently on in Pet Rescue Saga? Claim your Level Milestone Badges below: ⤵️

Level 1000

Level 2000 

Level 3000 

Level 4000 

Level 5000

⭐️ [NEW!] Level 6000 ⭐️

🏆 Are you interested in collecting more badges for your profile and/or winning Gold Bars/Boosters for your game? Come join them in their Contest Area HERE! 

💬 Want to chat with your fellow Pet Rescuers? Come join them in their Discussions Area HERE!

⚙️ If you need support with anything game-related, please come to the Support Area HERE! 

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?