Game wont progress

Options

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hey Kony,

I'm sorry about that. It can sometimes happen and our Team is having a look to find out what's causing it. In the meantime, I can advance you to level 450. You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

Well done on getting there! Have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way?

Mia

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options

Also, clear cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest version of the App/Browser. That always helps to keep issues away ;)

• QueenMia
    Options

Hey there!

I'm sorry about that. It can sometimes happen and our Team is having a look to find out what's causing it. In the meantime, I can advance you to level 299. You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

Also, clear cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest version of the App/Browser. That always helps to keep issues away ;)

Well done on getting there! Have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way?

Mia

• CatGilhooley
    CatGilhooley Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it means I can keep playing and won't be stuck in an eternal loop that would be great. It does currently show on the map that I am on level 345 just won't let me play it

• QueenMia
    Options

Ok, I passed you to 346 and reset your game. That should work fine now, but please, make sure you have the latest version of the App/browser as well as clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid that kind of issue.

Let me know how that goes. I've also let the Team know in case, so they can check if there's an issue or not on our side.

In the meantime, have you seen we have a new game and a new community? It's sweeter than ever :D

Mia

• CatGilhooley
    CatGilhooley Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hey there,

I'm sorry about that. It can sometimes happen and our Team is having a look to find out what's causing it. In the meantime, I can advance you to level 345. You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

Mia

Yes please
  • Kony_Eggenberger
    Kony_Eggenberger Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you Queen Mia

I agree that you bring me to 450 and I lose points. And I will do with cache and cookies and the newest version of the app

Thank you for quick help

• Ohstop1
    Ohstop1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’ve completed level 317 multiple times and yet my game will not progress to the next level. I ensured I waited until it showed complete and it still won’t move forward. What can I do?

• Hello I have no problem loosing old scores so please forward me to level 299 because I like the game. I also like your new  one!! Thanks in advance and I will be waiting for News!!!

• Oreomcfluffie_
    Oreomcfluffie_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I am having the exact same issue. Please advise. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?