Game wont progress

Options
1235»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Craig,

There was an issue with some levels but this has been fixed yesterday so I would think it is working fine again?

If not, let me know and I can advance you to level 455 - You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

Sorry about that and thanks for posting here!

Mia

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Oops, Hannah, I did not receive notification of your answers - However, I can see you passed the level now. There was indeed a technical issue with the levels but it's been fixed now, so I take it your game is now fine too :)

Let me know if you need anything though.

Thanks and have a SASSY day!

Mia

• Laura_France
    Laura_France Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Despite winning many times, the game wont advance my level. I have waited through the two end of game scriptings. It does tell me I've filled the gold for this stage, which is different from other levels.

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Laura! 

Could you double check that you have the latest game app version? If you have an update to do, try the level after updating and hopefully you can pass the level then :)

You can check this video out on how to update your game: http://to.king.com/4zGs

By the way - have you seen our new competition here at King Care? Take a screenshot of the longest link you can make and get a chance to win some sweet sweet Gold! Here's a direct link to the competition: http://to.king.com/QJ9P

Have a Brilliant day!

Jelly Jenny 

• Laura_France
    Laura_France Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

His didnt fix the issue. I have the updated version & am still stuck on level 396, but now the game itself is different from what it was before the update.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?