🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Keep getting “there was a connection error. Try again in a bit

Guru
Guru Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Support
Iphone. All up to date. How do I connect to internet?

Best Answer

• Guru
    Answer ✓

Hi, just thought I would let you know that this has happened again. All connectivity lost due to a new T&C pop up not appearing.

This time had to:

Delete apps (losing data and boosters).

Reinstall app causes a T&C pop up to appear.

Accept T&C

Login to account will now work.

King, this is really disappointing to still be an issue.Normally fixes do not get put in place as an issue cannot be recreated but this one is easy... just issue a new set of policies to your test environment...

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello, and welcome to the community @Guru! It is so great to have you here! To answer your question, try going into your device setting and turning off WIFI, so as to switch to mobile data if possible to see if there could be a problem with your WIFI. If so, try to contact your internet provider to see if there are any interruptions or issues with your connection there. If you’ve checked this, and this doesn’t help, then try adjusting your account settings. When prompted for a password to access your account settings, click on the “Forgot password” link. Go into your Email and check your spam folder and mark the message regarding a password reset as “Not Spam.” Then, go into your “Primary” folder to find the message, open it, click on the link, and follow the instructions from there. After your password has been successfully reset, try logging into and out of your account using your updated account information. Finally, if this does not work, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and then logging back into your account. Please note that any boosters and gifted lives will be lost during this process. I hope this helps to resolve your issue! 
  • Guru
    Had already tried all of that. Does not work on mobile or wi-fi. Have already reset password. Did contact King but no response. I might just delete of of my King apps... 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Guru :waving:

If you're still having issues with the game not connecting to internet, I recommend going through these steps

If you need to reinstall the game app, and you are unsure about the process let me know. :) 
  • Guru
    Deleted many of the King apps. Will not play most again due to loss of levels, etc. 

Issue appears to be linked to an Accept updated policies push not appearing until reinstall. 

Poor coding but more importantly poor testing.

Anyway mark your tickets as resolved and send me through more feedback mails :-(
  • jmu22
    jmu22 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I'm using the mobile app and all of a sudden the game tells me no internet but i do have access.  I've rebooted set several times but no luck.  Any ideas?
  • fogg1970
    fogg1970 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Mine is doing the same and am clearly connected, perhaps this is why my stars aren't counting.?
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @jmu22 and @fogg1970 :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

We have been having a slight technical issue with our game that is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay. Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible. Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing t:hurrah:

If you can provide us with the following information, it will be very helpful for us: 

- Your Game Id
    Here you have the link on how to find it
    - Game app version number
    - Device

Thanks a lot and Bubblicious Holidays :3 🎄

• fogg1970
    fogg1970 Posts: 3 Newbie
    My user id is 6676372011,  my device is a samsung galaxy tab 2 and I  am using app version 6.4.4 thank you
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @fogg1970 :)

Thanks again for the info. 
    I will let you know as soon as the Studio gets back to me! 

Have a Sassy HOliday! 🎄
  • bonzzz
    bonzzz Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have the same issue 

Have you got a fix yet as I really dont want to uninstall everything 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?