Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,902 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello there! @wandape 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming to ask this level problem. 🤗

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team has been answered me early, this level has been reported by Community Team then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello there! @missfinebb @Soniamasa 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team has been answered me early, this level has been reported by Community Team then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @sgcatracha 👋😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello there! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 1205 due to this level problem right now! 👋😊

Community Team has been answered me early : This level has been reported by Community Team now then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible. 🙏

But it's unfortunately as Community Team cannot requesting your Game ID and also cannot helping you move your next progress, so we don't need your Game ID here right now. We are very sorry and afraid. 🙁

So please accept our apologies and also please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon. Thanks for your coming and reporting this level problem feedback here once again. 🙏🙏

If you have any question/problem with this game, please don't hesitate to ask us and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then we will be happy to continue checking and helping you for your question/problem. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. All of Diamond Hunters! 💎🤗

• kelly424kelly
    kelly424kelly Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 21
    Options

Dear @Diamond_Lim

I am stuk on level 1205.

I have seen the screenshots and I updated the game

But the big diamond will not move.

Please help

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 21
    Options

Hello there! @diamonds2024 👋😄

Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon. 🙏

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 20
    Options

Closed as this thread has been posted on old date post (March 2020).

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,706 Friends Moderator
    edited March 21
    Options

Hi @kelly424kelly warm welcome to our community. You posted here on the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. 

From your text I gather that you need help in Diamond Diaries Saga.

I'm going to ask a manager to move your post to the correct forum. 

If you want to check out the real Florum yourself, go here: diamond-diaries-saga.

Have a nice day.  🌺

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 21
    Options

Hello there! 👋😊

Community Team has been answered me early, this level has been reported by Community Team then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Also thank you for your noticing and asking to the player posting a discussion/question on Diamond Diaries Saga Community, also thank you for your tagging me. @DieOmimi 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?