1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How does the bar move in level 1205?

Options

Answers

• Cheri1373
    Cheri1373 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 19
    Options

I am on level 1205 with only one diamond left but it won’t push the diamond past the line

• SuzanaSanto
    SuzanaSanto Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Não co sigo passar desse nível. Já tentei todas as orientações que vi, e a barra não se.mexe.

• kathleenjochem
    kathleenjochem Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do you advance 1205 on the I phone se

• MeganAKrook
    MeganAKrook Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

And I get all the jewels but there's the jewel that needs to get pushed but everything is gone how can the jewel be pushed threw the line???

• ruthruby
    ruthruby Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

l am using a ipad

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,902 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 19
    Options

You are welcome but it's still unfortunately as Community Team just answered me they cannot requesting your Game ID and also cannot helping you to move your next progress right now. We are really sorry and afraid. Please accept our apologies. 🙏

Then this level has been reported by Community Team now then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and thanks for your coming and reporting this level problem feedback here once again. 🤗

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @Cheri1373 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming to ask this level problem. 🤗

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team just answered me now, this level has been reported by Community Team now then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @SuzanaSanto 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! After I check playing this level again, the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fully after all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! 👇🙁

Then Community Team just answered me now, this level has been reported by Community Team now then waiting for their team will tweaking this level as soon as possible.

Please be patience waiting for this level will be tweaked soon and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @kathleenjochem 👋😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @ruthruby 👋😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?