🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Need help cant get anyone to help.

Options
SURGAR1234
SURGAR1234 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing this game for 5 months I had to log in again because they said my email never match.ANYWAY. WEIRD.. I HAVENT GOT ANYBARS PASSED 3 Games CANT GET ANY LIVES ITS SAY PROBLEM CANT CONNECT. UM CANT USE ANY OF MY THINGS TO HELP KEEPS SAING CONNECTIN PROPLEM.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,060 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello! @SURGAR1234 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Have you still cannot connect to Facebook on this game and any King's Games? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 

Please select your device that you are playing on any King's Games, then you click on any device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps (These discussions solved by Community Team.) 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle 

Windows Mobile 

Windows 10 MS App 

⚠️ Note ⚠️

If you follow uninstall and reinstall steps, you save your game's progress and gold bars are transferred but you have lost all of the boosters and your event will be reset or gone

If you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, you can click here to see the player have answered very insightful to players that I hope you can understand to read and follow these steps too. 😊

By the way, some players have this problem too.

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a SASSY day! 💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?