1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@CoonMa - You can also participate and answer/challenge on more another active Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community then you could got another active Diamond Diaries badges too! 👇😉

Limited Diamond Diaries Saga's and General (Global) Badge's Contest 👇💎🏅😉

1. ❤️ Join the Hub Global Valentine's Challenge Here! Win Badge and Gold Bars! ❤️ (End Participation Date : 23rd February 2024, 16:00 CET)

2. Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 (End Participation Date : 29th February 2024, 08:00 CET)

3. Badge of the Month - February 2024 here 💘 (End Participation Date : 1st March 2024)

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for another active DiDS badges now too! Good luck and Sassy again! 💎🏅😄

• ThiagoOfficial
    ThiagoOfficial Posts: 292 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sure! Thank you for your subscribing! I added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next new Diamond Diaries contests and more exciting threads released. @ThiagoOfficial 😉

You can also check here :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@ThiagoOfficial - You can also participate and answer/challenge on more another active Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community then you could got another active Diamond Diaries badges too! 👇😉

1. Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 (End Participation Date : 29th February 2024, 08:00 CET)

2. Badge of the Month - February 2024 here 💘 (End Participation Date : 1st March 2024)

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for another active DiDS badges now too! Good luck and Sassy again! 💎🏅😄

• Shaggy42Oh
    Shaggy42Oh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Subscribe please, I have only been playing a few days but I am hooked!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Shaggy42Oh 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

Thank you for your joining us on King Community now! 🤗

I am happy here to see you start joined on King Community now! Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, thank you for your subscribing! I added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next new Diamond Diaries contests and more exciting threads released. 😉

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing! I added your tag on Diamond Diaries Tagging List completed now. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next new Diamond Diaries informations and threads released. @darjag 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@darjag - You can also participate and answer/challenge on more another active Diamond Diaries badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community then you could got another active Diamond Diaries badges too! 👇😉

1. Badge of the Month - March 2024 here(End Participation Date : 1st April 2024)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?