🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2747... help please!

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
edited April 2022 in Support

I cant get anywhere near close to finishing this level. Personal best has been around 10 diamonds left to clear. Yep, that's how much I'm struggling!

Anyone managed to finish this level without any extra moves or boosters?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Finally I am back while let me help you how to pass level 2747 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

Firstly, you make sure link 12 charms as well then you create and link more star ray charms (also helpful birds) to collect these two keys with less than 8 moves possible first.

After these two big dolls unlocked, you can continue linking more charms then you create and link more cross/star ray charms (also helpful birds) to collect these dolls possible again.

Tada! I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try today (And I still remember I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try on last month too) but I know this level is tricky. 😄

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves too. 😉

You must link up to 12 charms faster possible that you can create more star ray charms to collect these keys first then all of dolls better and easier. 😉

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills (I have added new amazing linking skills on last two weeks) :

If you got so close on this level, you can also use gold bars (boosters) earned with features/events such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features/events that you can pass this tricky level too. 😉

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

🌍️ Adiós, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, International Corner - Win 3 Badges HERE!

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Odd.... I already commented and now it's not here!

Thank you for your invaluable help. I managed to pass this level using 5 extra moves. Well, used 3 of them. Lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome and congratulations! You have passed this level right now! Well done! @Andy_Green 👍😄

Let's go to next new levels until current max level is Level 2825! 😉

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?