๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge!

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿค—

Hearty Congratulations for reaching 3000 Levels Milestone ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

My favorite holiday spot so far is Granada, Spain. I loved the Alhambra palace and the garden. And of course, Seville, Madrid and sweet Barcelona ๐Ÿ˜

Some images of the palace (courtesy of Google)!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your congratulating and celebrating Levelย 3000ย on Diamond Diaries Saga with us together!ย @kiara_waelย @Sukanta_Biswasย @Shagunproย @Boybinaryย @Palash_Sarmaย @BubbleGumSodaย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Then can you answerย What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination?ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

After youย answer this questionย then youย will receive our Level 3,000 badge! Youย canย post a comment or a picture here, that's up to you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your answering the questions and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga Saga with us together! @Kate3A and Everyone! ๐Ÿ’Ž3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

I really donโ€™t do holiday vacations but if I could pick a perfect holiday destination, it would be New York City during New Years! That would be so much fun. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Congratulations on level 3000 in Diamond Dairies. Yay!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim ๐Ÿ’•

Teresa ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Finally I am back to show you this screenshot of Level 3000 Design Teaser ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

So did you see 3000 Number on this level? ๐Ÿ‘†3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜„

You can check all of my screenshots of Level 3000 Design here and let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! ๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check How to pass Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Sagaย here! (No boosters used / Tips by myself) -ย Who have reached up to Level 3000 on this game! ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also check more another exciting threads here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Win Gold Barsย here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! โšซโšช

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Show your longest link chains and Claim these badgesย here! ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ˜„

Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga with us together again! Sassy! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options

My all time favourite holiday destination would be Turkey ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท โค

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?