🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge!

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,564 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations for the 3000 levels! ❤

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,134 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your congratulating and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! @Nikolaos_Prodromidis ❤️💎😄

Then can you answer What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination? 😊

After you answer this question then you will receive our Level 3,000 badge! You can post a comment or a picture here, that's up to you. 😉

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,049 Level 4
    Options

Amazonas trip , Black river

• ddgarringer
    ddgarringer Posts: 707 Level 3
    Options

Congratulations for the 3000 levels! ❤ I would say Ozark National Forest Arkansas because I’m home boy beautiful place!!!

• sinnes526
    sinnes526 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I haven't traveled much, but my favorite trip was cancun, Mexico and I don't have an all time favorite destination because I want to travel more. I might think it could be Tuscany, or BoraBora, or Thailand. I want to see it all.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Thanks for your answering the question and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga Saga with us together! @Elviramartinez_61 @ddgarringer @sinnes526 💎3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @sinnes526 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thanks for your answering the question and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga Saga with us together! 💎3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

Then which King's Game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

💎 Win Gold Bars here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! ⚫⚪

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗😄

Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 854 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations for 3000 levels!!! 😍

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your congratulating and celebrating Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga with us together! @asjbakkie @Havish @Nadia1770 ❤️💎😄

Then can you answer What's the best holiday trip you've ever made, your all-time favorite holiday destination? 😊

After you answer this question then you will receive our Level 3,000 badge! You can post a comment or a picture here, that's up to you. 😉

• rare
    rare Posts: 579 Level 4
    Options

My favorite trip was when I went to Nepal with all my cousins and siblings It was a lot of fun there 💙

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?