🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My game is crashing (31.10.2022)- Solved!

Options
1235»

Comments

• IcePrincess9999
    IcePrincess9999 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Lim,

And I said to the Community and in the new Complaint, if you actually read it, what part of I Offloaded and Re-installed it 7 times without success do you all not understand?

And, I did say the Community manager and King answered me - with an unacceptable solution.

What King is really saying is their programmers are incompetent and don't know how to fix it, in which case they should be replaced with those who can, or King won't fix it, which means they don't care about users and supporting their products properly.

The first one can be fixed. The second one means I won't use any King games ever again. There are plenty of other developers who are able to fix problems and keep user data. Just not King.

Finally, I am asking everyone else to help me advocate for an "acceptable" solution.

Not happy. Saying you're sorry doesn't cut it.

Saturday, November 12, 2022 9:08 AM (USA)

• IcePrincess9999
    IcePrincess9999 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I logged on today to express happiness that the latest Diamond Diaries update fixed the crashing problem and I have all my data. Of course, I lost the contest I was in.

The problem is my last Comment seems to have been deleted. It pointed out that Lim did not really read my request for help since I had already tried the suggestions multiple times.

This is not fair play to remove negative comments.

Anyway, there is peace in my Kingdom now that my data and ability to play are bactk

Saturday, December 3, 2022 12/03/22 1:18 PM (USA Eastern)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yay! Very glad to hear about this issue has been fixed and you can continue playing this game now. And I am very sorry as I missed checking your previous comment while I am still very busy. 👍😊

Let's continue playing this game now! Also thank you for your playing this game so much! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?