๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

My game is crashing (31.10.2022)- Solved!

Options

Comments

• takopon
    takopon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The app does not start

• takopon
    takopon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The app does not start and falls

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,524 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

We've been informed that there have been some crashing issues in this beloved game today - the good news is their game team has already found the cause and fixed it!

To go back to your game, you'll have to reinstall it. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

I have reinstalled this game then it's worked now! But all of inventory boosters, lives and features/events disappeared.

Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย and King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย hereย too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐ŸŽƒ Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Barsย here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to knowย here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Barsย here! โšซโšช๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

We've been informed that there have been some crashing issues in this beloved game today - the good news is their game team has already found the cause and fixed it!

To go back to your game, you'll have to reinstall it. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

I have reinstalled this game then it's worked now! But all of inventory boosters, lives and features/events disappeared.

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย and King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย hereย too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐ŸŽƒ Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Barsย here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to knowย here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Barsย here! โšซโšช๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ“ฑ Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacksย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• kev5400
    kev5400 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Big issue for me is I canโ€™t login to my account, different messages, not connection try in a bit, email not recognised despite working to change my password.

had to set up a new account to be able to ask why.

can anyone help I am a long way into the game, over level 3500

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You make sure reinstall or clear the data od this game then you can go back to your game. If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after the reinstall. However, your Boosters might disappear. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out!

• kev5400
    kev5400 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes done that still will not recognise old email, will still send password reset though, system is rubbish Iโ€™m at the stage of deleting all king games, not worth the aggravation, if there is no answer to the problem

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @kev5400 !

Have you sent an email to our Player Support team? They will be glad to help you out ๐Ÿ˜Š

• IcePrincess9999
    IcePrincess9999 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim:

What makes no sense to me about the 10/31/22 Diamond Diaries game Crash is there wasn't even a game Update that made the game suddenly stop working and on Apple products. My Android version from Google Play works fine.

What makes less sense since there is no Apple update is for users to Delete the game and start from scratch. This means all our Boosters and Gold Bars are lost forever even though the data should still be there even if the app doesn't work. Other developers (e.g., Bitmango) made big changes but transferred all the boosters and in-game earned Coins. If they can, why can't King?

I've been play this game for over fours year and never had King technical support given me an appropriate answer. All we users get is some generic message. Many times it has nothing to do with our exact question.

Please let them know they need to fix it and keep all our data.

Thank you.

{User since: August 9, 2018}

Submitted: Wednesday, November 2, 2022@ 4:07 PM, Eastern USA

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again and Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I see the latest version of this game is 1.58.1.0 on App Store now. You make sure update the latest version then we hope this crashing issue fixed while you can playing this game. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If it'sย still not workedย after update the latest version, let's trying to clear all of data first then we hope this crashing issue fixed while you can playing this game again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you play connected to King or to Facebook, your won levels and your Gold Bars will be there after clear all of data. However, your inventory boosters and lives and also some features/events disappeared. In case you purchased them, please contact our Player Support team tapping on "Help Center" in your in-game settings, and then on the article "Why can't I find my Boosters" in the Purchases and Gold Bars section. The Player Support team will try to help you out! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have cleared all of data / reinstalled this game then it's worked now! But all of inventory boosters, lives and features/events disappeared.

It's still not worked after following up these steps, please let us know and thanks again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?