1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3549

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @MovingShadow 👋

Oh Dear! Sorry to hear about you lost your progress and gold bars while this level has still problem. 😢

You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game!

If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress but it taken longer. Thanks!

• ConnieChan
    ConnieChan Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Thank you Diamond Lim, but I am still having an issue with the third diamond after trying everything you had suggested. 🥹

• yrmom
    yrmom Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Diamond disappeared with EIGHT (8) moves left, and NEVER showed again. Count the 12’s . . . . This level is BROKEN.

• jaylo2022
    jaylo2022 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options

Yes it is. Had 4, 5 and 3 moves left and didn't fall. But got to 2 or 3 left and it did drop. Definitely corrupted.

• anna31
    anna31 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

I have played level 3549 more dan 20 times now with even 7 moves left but never the diamond comes down . Please help me . My englisch is not very good excuses me

• adcheffers
    adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello there! @yrmom and @jaylo2022 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Community Team has answered me Level 3549 has been really fixed already, I am also try checking this level again then the last diamond can be pushed down to the board successfully after both of the diamonds collected completed. 👇😉

You make sure use stable internet connection and open this game then you will see and start playing this level has been fixed little easier now! Hope it's got fixed! 😉

If you have used stable internet connection but this level has still not fixed yet, let's try another these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

If it's still not worked from above steps again, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

If you have tried and followed all of these steps already but this level has still not fixed again, please let me know and I will pass this problem to Community Team take a look for this problem again but it will taken longer (waiting on next Monday) or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. Thanks! 😉

So we hope you can passing this level possible soon! 😉

Then another great news as Level 3552 has been really tweaked little easier too as the lower blockers decreased to one layer. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello there! @anna31 and @adcheffers 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Community Team has answered me Level 3549 has been really fixed already, I am also try checking this level again then the last diamond can be pushed down to the board successfully after both of the diamonds collected completed. 👇😉

You make sure use stable internet connection and open this game then you will see and start playing this level has been fixed little easier now! Hope it's got fixed! 😉

If you have used stable internet connection but this level has still not fixed yet, let's try another these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (can play now).

If it's still not worked from above steps again, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

If you have tried and followed all of these steps already but this level has still not fixed again, please let me know and I will pass this problem to Community Team take a look for this problem again but it will taken longer (waiting on next Monday) or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. Thanks! 😉

So we hope you can passing this level possible soon! 😉

Then another great news as Level 3552 has been really tweaked little easier too as the lower blockers decreased to one layer. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

You are welcome and Thank you for your answering again.

Oh Dear! Let me asking and reporting this level problem to Community Team again. Please be patience waiting for their checking and fixing this level problem on next Monday and thank you for your asking this level problem again. Or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. Thanks!

• Bomber7
    Bomber7 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi Lim No it doesn’t work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?