🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4006

Options
tanjako
tanjako Posts: 4 Newbie

I have feeling that someone is making fool of me. This level has 10 (TEN) moves for 20 diamonds. Developer that create this level should lost his job. How people can be so indolent?

I hope that will be fixed. Soon.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @tanjako 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! You're right! This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me Level 4003, 4006 and 4008 have been reported already as those levels are really still impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves and too many layers of blockers there. We hope they will fixing these levels easier on this week (soon) or next week. 🙏😊

Please be patience waiting until these levels will be fixed easier on this week (soon) or next week. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level on this game support community now. 🤗

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! @tanjako 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! You're right! This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me Level 4003, 4006 and 4008 have been reported already as those levels are really still impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves and too many layers of blockers there. We hope they will fixing these levels easier on this week (soon) or next week. 🙏😊

Please be patience waiting until these levels will be fixed easier on this week (soon) or next week. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level on this game support community now. 🤗

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• MunieAmisha
    MunieAmisha Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Only 10 move for clear 20 daimond? Nonsense

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello there! @MunieAmisha 👋😊

Yeah! You're right! This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me Level 4003, 4006 and 4008 have been reported already as those levels are really still impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves and too many layers of blockers there. We hope they will fixing these levels easier on this week (soon) or next week. 🙏😊

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

• Lamp24
    Lamp24 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello there! @Lamp24 👋😊

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

And Yeah! You're right! This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me Level 4003, 4006 and 4008 have been reported already as those levels are really still impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves and too many layers of blockers there. We hope they will fixing these levels easier on this week (soon) or next week. 🙏😊

You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @tanjako @Lamp24 @MunieAmisha and All of Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

This impossible level has been start reported now. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level on this game support community now. 🤗

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

• mbl0727
    mbl0727 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2023
    Options

If there is a way to complete level 4006 in only 10 moves I have no clue how. The first three diamonds are easy. I have managed to get to the second 'page' with 4 of the 10 moves left. But then you have to unwrap two keys to open 4 of the large nesting dolls. In four moves impossible. Doing just the second page in 10 moves would be next to impossible

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello there! @mbl0727 👋😊

Yeah! This level is really very impossible to be passed as 10 moves is really very not enough moves while also so many layers of blockers there. Oh Dear! 👇🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has been answered me this impossible level has been reported already. Let's waiting for their team will fixing this level easier as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting until this level will be fixed. Also thank you for your reporting this new impossible level on this game support community now. 🤗

And also congratulations as you did also passing over to Level 4000 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done! 🎉👍😄

• Sany1234
    Sany1234 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Level 4006 enyone pass?

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options
    immposible to pass level 4006 not enough

moves 😥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?